three units+

I woke up to the alarm the next day and looked across the room, noticing the empty bed beside mine. She still wasn't back. Whatever.
I walked into my closet and put on my usual colorless outfit, walking out once I was done and leaving my room.

Once I saw Jihoon and Soonyoung I rushed over to the table and sat down.
"How was your night?" Jihoon asked me.
"It w-was G-good."
"Ooh, she's stuttering! What happened!" Soonyoung enthusiasticly asks.
"Jeonghan came to my room last night, and for some reason I've felt  really weird around him lately."
"Really?!" Jihoon said.
"Yeah."
"Did he say anything?" Soonyoung asked.
"Well..um... I mean... He said he loves me." I said in a quiet voice.
"What?!?" They whispered at the same time.
"Haha, uh, yeah." I said, nervously scratching the back of my neck.
"How do you feel about him!?!? I think you like him back, if you're always nervous around him you must feel something!" Soonyoung said.
"I don't know, but would you keep your voice down, you're lucky that our table is farther away from everyone else!" I said back.
"...Sorry," he said quietly, lowering his head.
"Anyways, it's time for roll call so... Let's go," Jihoon said, standing and walking towards his line.
"Yeah, see you two later," I said back, walking towards my line.

Today the lady just sighed, stopping in front of me and placing the usual slip of paper in my hands before walking off. I rolled my eyes and walked to my class. Joshua quickly waved me over and I started towards his desk.
"Jeonghan told me that he went to your room last night," he said, looking up at me.
"Yeah," I answered.
"Did he show you the... Thing?" He asked, running his hands through his hair.
"..yeah."
"Okay, you didn't tell anyone did you?"
"No, he could get in a lot of trouble if I told anyone, I don't want him to get in trouble."
"Alright, that's good. You're right, he could get in trouble so we have to make sure nobody knows." Joshua has always been concerned about his friends.
"Okay, I promise." And right on cue, in walks an unknown Instructor who pulls me away to my usual fate. Today I was locked in with Hansol and Dokyeom. Hansol was locked up because he has trouble speaking to people, Dokyeom is here for singing.
"Hey guys," I said boredly.
"Hey!" Dokyeom said excitedly. Hansol waved.

Time passed, it had been about 15 minutes already. Jeonghan normally waits about an hour or so to get me out, but today, I could already hear his voice as he walked down the hall talking to Seungcheol. Soon after, the door opened.
"You came a lot earlier today," I said.
"Yeah, I had some free time this morning so I figured I'd just come now."
We walked out of the building and he led me towards Joshua's classroom.
"So, how did you sleep?" He asks.
"G-good." Soonyoung told me that I might like Jeonghan back, that's not possible. I can't like him. We're just friends right? Right? But he likes me, no, he loves me. I don't know what to think anymore.
"That's good."
"How was your night?" I asked.
"Eh, pretty normal."
I just nodded my head and looked down at the ground.
"Look, I don't want things to start getting awkward between us, yeah, I told you that I'm in love with you, but you don't know how you feel about me, so please, just act how we did before you knew." He said all of a sudden.
"Okay, it's just that, I don't know ow how to act around you anymore and I don't know why. I feel nervous and I feel the need to act and look a certain way around you and I have no idea why, and honestly, it really scares me."
"I know, but, it will all be fine, once you get used to it."
"But when will I get used to it?"
"I don't know," he looked down at his feet the rest of the time we were walking, until we got to the classroom, where he left me, because he had to teach as well.

I walked into the class and sat in my seat, Joshua made eye contact with me for a split second before going back to teaching as usual.
Classes last for a few hours so I was pretty bored the entire time, but I made it through the day and went to talk to Joshua once class ended.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey."
"Is Jeonghan coming here today?" I asked
"For a few minutes, I think, he has to grade some things so he can't stay long." He told me.
"That's fine, I just want to talk to him for a little bit."
"Do you feel anything for him?" Joshua asked.
"Huh?"
"Do you feel anything towards Jeonghan?"
"Everyone is asking me that." I said looking at my feet. "I don't know, I didn't even know what feelings really felt like until a few days ago. I know, he loves me, and he tried to explain what love is, but I don't know what it feels like, so how am I supposed to know, how I feel about him?!"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."
"It's fine, I'm just, tired of being asked the same question."

Soon after that, Jeonghan walked through the doors and I immediately got happier, but I don't know why.
"Y/N!" He said, surprised to see me still in the classroom.
"Hey!"
"Why are you still here?" He asked
"I wanted to talk to you, well, actually I wanted to ask you something." I walked to the corner on the other side of the room, hoping he would follow me. He did.
"What is it?" He asked
"How do you know if you're in love?" He seemed surprised for a moment, but quickly smiled afterwards.
"You can't really tell at first, it kinda sends you into a state of denial. Then you start to think things about them that you normally don't, you usually get really nervous around them as well."
"Oh." I said back. It was all I could say. The only thing I could think about while he was talking was just how much I had never noticed about him. He's so tall, and funny, and so beautiful, and- oh god,

I'm in love with Jeonghan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO readers, I'm so so so so sorry I missed last weeks updates, I'm doing my best to get them out this week but the next update might take a little longer.
Btw IF YOU HAVENT YET SEEN IT, STREAM IKONS LATEST COMEBACK 'KILLING ME'

ITS AMAZING RIGHT? LIKE, JUST LOOK AT JINHWAN! IM LITERALLY DYING!

ok, anyway, my next update might take a little while, bc I'm tired 24/7 and I don't know why! I'm trying guys, I really am. If I don't have the next update out by next week, just talk to me, DM me, yell at me, roast me, grill me, drag me, IDC just get me to update!

~author ladyyy😋