Princess ( Keith Kogane x Reader )

Okay so I'm entering in a contest on amino, this is what I have so far I'm just publishing it so one of my friends can look over it and maybe give me some criticism on how I could fix it okay bye.

I started climbing through the alien territory, trying to make my way over to the waterfall so I can clean this wound before the Galra find me. I went up the small hill, and passed the stump that used to be a giant purple tree. From here I knew exactly where to go. Following the path to the small pond with the waterfall flowing into it. I passed through some of the vines, only to find someone was already there. He looked like he was scouting out, but I didn't care, I needed to clean this.

Wobbling out into the clearing, I made my way over to the pond, trying to be as quiet as I could. I slowly tried to pry off my boot, only to rub against the cut and gasp. My hand slapped over my mouth as the man turn and aim his sword at me.

" P-please don't hurt me, I was- was just trying to clean my wound. " I muffled a cry as my leg brushed against the ground.

" Are you with the Galra? " his dark eyes scanned mine.

" No.. that's who I'm trying to get away from. "

I let out cry, my leg was starting to throb too much to handle.

" Please just, let my clean this wound and I'll be out of your way. "

Keith's POV

This girl is insane. But she looks so scared, maybe I should help her? No, what if she's some crazy person?

" Let me see your wound " I moved closer, trying to look at her leg

" O-okay " she rolled up the pant of her leggings and slowly tried to pry it over her cut.

" Yikes.. " that was a real cut, and that meant I had been a complete jerk to her for no reason. I groaned

" Look lady, I can, ugh , I can help you if you want but you'll have to trust me " I put my bayard away and offered her my hand, to which she slowly took.

Tsubaki's POV

" I can help you if you want but you'll have to trust me " he thrust his hand out.

I don't know why exactly, but I trust him. I slowly grabbed his hand and stood up, wobbling over and crashing into his chest. I looked up at him and blushed. I barely knew this guy and already started to like him? What's up with me?!

He started to guide me to a ship, I could see red through the trees. When we got into the clearing, I could see it was a lion.

" Wait, that means your a paladin, right? " I looked up at the guy

" Yep..that's me.. "

He open the lion...ship....up and helped me inside.

" Shiro, hey, I found a wounded girl out on the planet, I'm bringing her back to the ship " he spoke through an intercom.

" okay Keith, but can you trust her? "

" Don't worry, she's not dangerous. I trust her. "