Rin x reader

Request by TheAmazingGerby !
Lemony🍋
---------------------------------------------

I looked over at my boyfriend, Rin, as he played one of his video-games.

" Rin? Are you almost done? We have stuff to do today ya know. "

" Uh huh, sure, later "

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the kitchen. When I came back out- no surprise- he was still playing his video game. Then I got and idea. I took off my jeans and my sweater, showing my black panties and navy blue tank top, and under that, I took off my bra.

I walked over to the couch and sat next to Rin

" Riiinnn " I looked at him

" Huh? "

I scooted closer to him, then straddled him

" Why don't you take a break for a second " I started to kiss him, but he still had that damn controller.

I slowly slithered my hand down his arm, which seemed to turn him on. Once I got down to his hand, I almost had the controller, but he moved his hand.

He started roll his hips into me, and also started to nip at my shoulder

" Nnf, Rin~" one of my hands tugged on his hair.

And then my opportunity presented itself. I quickly grabbed the controller, got of Rin, and turned the game off.

" Get ready, I said we have stuff to do today~ " I giggled as I put my clothes back on

" Awww man! " Rin pouted

" Oh don't worry, you'll get some tonight. " I winked and walked out the door. "

__________________________

Sorry it was short! I didn't really want to write a full-blown lemon, and I'm tired, so...yeah... anyways! I hope you liked! Bye!