are you drunk?

meghan saw how dark the sky was getting as she moved the empty boxes out of the entrance. before she could leave her new house, she heard the doorbell ring.

"who could that be?" she asked herself as she headed towards the door. she opened the door and to meghan's complete surprise, was kate with just a white, silk bathrobe and nearly falling asleep on the side where the doorbell was placed.

"kate, why are you here?" meghan asked her. she didn't respond and still stood there. she had no choice but to drag kate inside and lay her on the couch.

"meghan, is that you?" kate asked in a slurred voice. meghan widen her eyes a bit that kate might be drunk

"are you drunk?" meghan asked in surprise.

"yeah. and are you meghan?" kate once asked again. meghan replied with a simple yes.

"why are you drunk?" meghan asked. kate readjusted herself on the couch to get a more comfy position while still laying down with her wet hair.

"well, it's because..." then kate stopped herself from speaking, "oh, i can't say." meghan's mind wondered in curiosity. she wanted to find out desperately. but she didn't know why.

"come on. you can tell me. i'm gonna be you sister-in-law soon!" meghan liked the sound of being the duchess of cambridge's 'sister,' but she also didn't.

"it's that, you know." before kate could finish, she pulled meghan's arm near, also motioning her body near kate. meghan had a tingly feeling crawling up her arm.

"kneel." kate simply said wrapped in one word, yet to be obeyed by meghan. meghan kneel near kate's face.

"yeah. right there. now, close your eyes and stay still. then i'll explain what i couldn't say in the first place." the duchess commands. meghan, once again obedient, closes her eyes and stood still. waiting a few seconds, with nothing but silence then got interrupted by a total shock of surprise.

kate had pecked meghan on the lips. meghan, still with eyes closed and staying still, didn't know weather to be pissed about kate pecking her or she had something more with kate than a friendship.

"that's what i meant to say." kate muttered seductively in meghan's ear. once again, meghan felt a tingle go through her body. it wouldn't matter that much anyway. it's just gonna be a kiss. meghan thought to herself.

"is it ok that i-" kate's apology was interrupted by their collision of lips created by meghan. this time, the kiss was more in depth. more passionate. not just a innocent kiss. a hardcore guilty one. and neither of them gave a fuck. meghan started to run out of air as they made out, she pulled out.

kate still had a bit of a puckering position on her lips, realized that meghan's lips escaped their kiss, and kate wanted more. she craved more of meghan's kiss. before kate could complain about meghan, she reattached her lips to kate's.

meghan's hands running through kate's nearly dried hair and kate's through the brunette's. meghan once stopped again to ask kate a quick question but very important.

"may i?" meghan's hand motioned to kate's bathrobe rope. she nodded in agreement quickly. meghan quickly untied the tied bathrobe rope, exposing kate's toned, stomach and perky breasts. meghan stared into kate's eyes for a few seconds before kissing kate on her neck, moving on to her breasts.

meghan took one of kate's nipple into her mouth and sucked it as if it was something she needed. kate let out a quick and quiet breath of pleasure.

meghan started to kiss from kate's neck and slowing leaving kisses down kate's stomach. before meghan could go any farther, kate had something to say to meghan.

"how come," kate let a breath out, "you get to dress up and i don't?" and without meghan saying anything, kate slowly took off meghan's baby blue tank top, revealing her black laced bra.

"you were trying to seduce someone?" kate asked with a hint of a joke. meghan nodded.

"i am now." meghan kissed kate before she could take off meghan's bra. kate discreetly took off meghan's bra as the two made out, exposing her plump breasts.

kate flipped over meghan in her shock, having kate on top. kate pecked meghan's neck, leaving a few hickey's, and trailing kisses down to meghan's abdomen. the realization of meghan's jeans in the way, she unzipped the fly, unbuttoned, and took off her jeans, now having the both of them braless with laced panties.

kate stared right into meghan's eyes before taking off her panty, showcasing her very shaved vaginal area.

"now, stay quiet. if you make a sound, you'll have to face a terrible consequence. got it?" kate asked meghan. she nodded her head in agreement.

kate's tounge flicked at meghan's clit slowly and softly. meghan closed her eyes as she felt the pleasure go through her body. meghan could tell that kate was sobering up. again, kate licked and tasted meghan's clit, having her release a uneven moan, having her eyes closed.

"oh my god. kate." meghan spoke with the flow of her breath. "keep. doing. that." kate obeyed and swirled the tip of her tounge around the bud of nerves.

"fuck." meghan mutter with a pleased moan. as kate licked towards meghan's fold, meghan's leg disreectly rubbed her leg to kate's vagina. meghan felt the wetness in kate's folds, teasing her clit too. meghan felt a warm breath go on her clit and folds, meaning kate enjoyed meghan's rubbing.

eventually, meghan flipped them both over so meghan was once on top again. meghan kissed kate's clit, making her breath out in pleasure. meghan, licking kate's clit and folds fast with her tounge, lubricated kate's vagina enough for her to insert her two fingers in. kate, surprised by the entrance by the two fingers, also loved the feeling of it.

"fuck. meghan. i didn't know you could be this good... on a couch." kate mutter mixed with a small and hasty breath and small joke. meghan felt a liquid of her fingers, realizing it was pre-cum.

"wow. must haven't had it much, have you?" meghan said as she still pumped her fingers in and out of kate. kate nodded her head, having a hard time finding the words to meghan's answers. before kate could officially cum, meghan took her fingers out and inserted her index and middle finger inside kate's mouth.

"like how you taste?" kate nodded. meghan took her two fingers out of kate's mouth and inserted her own fingers into her own mouth, tasting kate's pre-cum and her mouth.

kate and meghan laid on the black sectional couch, perfectly fitted like a two piece puzzle. meghan started to play with kate's hair, twisting and twirling, along with brushing.

"lucky harry and william are out of town." kate spoke softly, and from meghan, a small chuckle. and though the time of midnight, slept together in peace, no one to interrupt them.