babysitting pt. 2

"fuck." she whispered to herself. she got up with her messy hair and checked the digital clock. 6:15 a.m. 

she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her body. what the fuck... did i do something? i turned around to see it was kate- 

she groggily opened up her eyes and she came to a realization of what had happened last night and was shocked.

"meghan... were you drunk last night?" kate asked.

and all the memories came in like a whoosh to meghan. 

meghan fell asleep, but woke up, still drunk, to the sound of the doorknob shifting. she opened the door to see kate, who also seemed drunk.

"hey." she slurred. meghan replied with the same thing. 

"i got a little carried away at the after-party. can i just rest..." and kate slumped down on the nearest couch. "you know, you look pretty good considering with all that babysitting."

meghan slightly blushed at the comment kate had made. she didn't know why though. "you too." meghan took a seat down next to the very-drunken kate.

"you know, i could kiss you right now if i want." meghan who was taken aback by the sudden remark, was also a bit intrigued.

"really? do if then." meghan challenged. kate gave her a snarky look and hungrily attacked meghan's lips. on that couch. right then and there. meghan caved into the kiss, molding her lips with kate's. 

"so," kate said as she pulled out the heated kiss, "you did do it." 

"yeah. shut up." meghan leaned in back to initiate the heated kiss. meghan began to quickly take off kate's lilac blouse, revealing a simple black bra.

"oh, this is so simple." meghan stated as she ran her fingers over the material of the bra. she then ran her fingers over kate's clevage, making kate tingle a bit below the stomach. meghan assertively grabbed kate's back and brought her closer to meghan's face. "so," she whispered, "wanna fuck?"

kate, bewildered and turned on, nodded. 

"you will address me as ma'am or mistress."

"okay."

"okay who?"

"okay mistress."

"good girl."

meghan hooked off  kate's bra and played around with kate's breasts. "you did a good job today. you helped babysit my children. and good girls listen to their mistresses. do you know what good girls get when they listen?"

"yes..."

"and what is that?"

"a reward?"

"that's right baby. a reward." meghan pulled out a pink laced choker with a small bell and put it around kate's neck. she then got out a bullet vibrator and turned it to the lowest setting. she then teasingly placed it on meghan's heated area, still covered with her leggings and panties. 

kate let out a small and low moan. 

"no moaning slut. no sounds are to come out of that filthy mouth of your's." kate, whose's lips were pressed together to restrain a moan, nodded quickly. 

"also," meghan said as she pressed the vibrator more harder against kate's clit. "no cumming until i say so." kate once again nodded. meghan turned the setting higher.

kate tried her best to not let a moan slip out of her mouth because her mistress said so, but it was so hard. she tried her best not; until meghan turned the bullet vibrator to it's highest setting. kate couldn't hold her moan. she just couldn't. she just let the moan inaudibly slip out of her mouth.

"babygirl," meghan cooed as she took the vibrator off of kate's heated and very wet area as she ran her fingers through kate's hair, "what did we say about no sounds; hm?"

"you said not to let a sound out."

"and what did you do?"

kate sighed shamefully. "i let a sound out."

meghan pulled kate's open legs near her hips and quickly took off kate's ruined pants. meghan started to teasingly run her fingers against kate's covered slit. kate quivered a little from the contact. meghan then started to, out of no where, rub kate's clit quickly. kate, who was shocked, loved the contact she was receiving. kate felt close. she kept squirming under meghan's touch.

just one more rub and i'll be there- 

and meghan brought up her hand. kate just looked like a plain mess, laying there with her legs spread wide, her hair looking like a jungle, and her panties a soaking mess.

kate immensely whined at the sudden loss of contact. "i wanna cum!" meghan slapped kate's ass.

"only good girls get to cum. bad girls have to work for it." meghan directed kate to sit on her thigh. 

"if you wanna cum, you gotta work for it." 

kate, who desperately wanted to cum, started to ride meghan's smooth thigh. kate felt release. her orgasm near, meghan's thigh was a wet muddle. 

"fuck." kate moaned. "this feels so good. thank you mistress." 

kate intensity blushed and so did meghan.

"so uhm, i'll go check on the children." kate hastily said, leaving meghan flustered.

it's been 84 years. badly written smut whoops sorry