the day before the wedding

meghan, alone with the help of kate, was trying on her wedding look one day before her wedding.

"can you help me zip up the back?" meghan asked, turning her neck to the zipper she couldn't zip up.

"sure." kate simply replied. before kate could zip up the dress, william entered into meghan's room.

"harry wanted to make sure if you were ok." meghan in her mind thought that even though she loved harry, he always had a tendacy to check on how she was doing, which was sweet and nice at first, but overtime, got increasingly annoying. especially on the day before their wedding.

"yeah. tell him i'm good and i'm dying to see him tomorrow." meghan replied to harry's question, delivered by willian. he then exited out of the room, leaving the duchess and the soon-the-duchess alone. kate went back to zip meghan's dress. kate's finger lightly caressed meghan's neck as her hand headed to the zipper. when kate lightly caressed her neck, she felt a small tingle left on her neck.

meghan heard a zipping sound. "all done." kate whispered in meghan's ear seductively. kate moved meghan's hair out of the way, and left a small peck on her neck, leaving a stain of pink lipstick in a lip shape. meghan's cheeks began to creep a blush of very light red.

"let me help you put on your veil." kate offered. meghan didn't agree. nor did she deny, so kate took the silence as an agreement. kate picked up the head garment and gently placed it on meghan's hair. kate went in front of meghan's face to fix the veil's misplaced front. she straightened the veil, so it covered a white layer of veil in front. kate however, lifted the veil's front, and also left a peck on meghan's lips.

"for good luck." all kate replied. meghan's shocked reaction didn't know whether it came to her as a good thing or horrid. after all, this was her wedding day. kate then walked out of meghan's fitting room, leaving meghan all alone to fix up before walking out to greet her soon-to-be husband.

the wedding began with meghan walking out so very elegantly, slowly walking to head to harry. 

once the wedding was over, harry and meghan slowly walked down the aisle for the photographers, kate's hand 'accidentally' passed the white ribbon and out, exposed to the aisle for meghan's hand to incidenatly brushed against. the two both felt a small tingle on their hands. meghan, gave kate an unnoticeable death stare. once the ceremony was done, meghan went to her room and found kate to be seductively sitting on the leather black couch.

"you know how this goes." kate says in an alluring voice. meghan nodded softly as she walked towards kate.

"yes... mistress."

"good girl." kate says as she softly and teasingly kisses meghan's lips. as meghan went for more kisses, kate backed out.

"nuh uh uh. tsk tsk. you're breaking the rules. I am in control. and I get to decide whether you deserve more kisses or not." kate said. meghan whined a bit.

"mistresssss. pleeeaase? i'll be a good girl next time."

kate just stared at meghan before she sat on top of meghan. "I am top today and forever. ok?" meghan nodded intensely just to get fucked up. kate whispered, "then let's start, shall we?" so quietly and alluringly that kate left meghan with a very tingly sensation.

kate pecked on meghan once again, teasing her desire for more. and more. and more. before meghan could whine, kate cupped her hand around meghan's mouth.

"now, my good girl can't make any sounds, ok?"

she nodded.

kate went back t kissing meghan, from her neck, back to her lips. peck after peck, got progressively harder. the air between them got more brief. kate extended her hand behind meghan, and unclipped her bra. meghan felt lucky she changed for the dinner party early, so she wouldn't have trouble with kate.

the black laced bra fell to the ground, also exposing meghan's tan breasts. her nipples perked up from the air exposed to them. kate slipped one nipple into her wet, craving mouth. she moistened meghan's two breasts and nipples as she did with her toned stomach, sliding her tounge sloppily down 'til she was near meghan's vagina. kate took her mouth right off meghan, leaving her wanting to whine, but stayed quiet.

meghan's panty stayed until kate practically ripped them off. kate's index finger slowly went into her mouth to lube her finger and very, very slowly dragged it along meghan's extremely wet folds. meghan helplessly squirmed for more contact with the finger. kate removed her finger from meghan's crotch, having her finger glistened with meghan's wetness. when meghan saw what she had created, she blushed into a very rosey shade.

"baby, there's nothing to be ashamed about," kate comforted, "everyone can get wet. but you this wet for me, i appreciate." meghan left a unnoticeable smile on her face.

"now, we get to the real stuff. but first here." kate explained, giving meghan a purple sleeping mask. she was directed to put it on her face, which she did. meghan heard a rustle, meaning kate went to get something. the emptiness of the bed made meghan all of a sudden cold. but at least ten seconds passed, and kate returned. she felt ambililent about this; she felt excited yet very scared.

but those thoughts went away. kate dragged something wet and cold against meghan's stomach. she had goosebumps from the low tempatured item. but meghan also felt a small, warm contact with the ice cube, which she assumed was kate's lips. meghan also felt on the side a rubbery texture, but decided to ignore. the ice cube started to melt into water. once the ice cube unfroze, kate whispered something once again in meghan's ear.

"i'm going to fuck you so hard you won't even remember your own name." meghan felt confused for a second but realized something at that moment. kate had the dildo. they had only used it once, and it felt so amazing, meghan came within five minutes.

the dildo went into meghan very easily. "see," kate said, "i got you prepared so i could slip this into you." kate stroked the clear dildo into meghan's pussy, teasingly.

"now some rules to clarify during this fuck," kate dominantly mentioned, "one, you can cum when i say so. two, i can fuck you whether you want to come so bad, you'd explode. and three. you can't make a sound. no talking until i say. got it little girl?" meghan nodded in pleasure and desperation. the dildo felt normal and very pleasurable as usual but what came next was gonna explode meghan. the dildo could vibrate; so kate setted it to the lowest vibration.

meghan was gonna explode. this was twice the pleasure she should've recived. kate increased her pace, having meghan sliently moan, with an o face. "you know, my good girl can speak now."

"oh my god please mistress. fuck me mistress. you can do whatever you want with me. anything." meghan begged. "oh fuck mistress, that feels so good."

kate parcitally pounded into meghan's g-spot, making meghan moan the loudest she ever had.

"fuck! mistress, i need to cum!" kate shook her head.

"i'm not satisfied yet. you can cum when i want you to." meghan moaned and moaned with a pleading way.

"you can cum." kate simply said. meghan felt all her juices squirt out of her. her release finally came. meghan couldn't take it anymore. but kate just kept going.

"baby, what are you doing? i just came. baby..." meghan moaned. she couldn't take another round. but at the same time, her pride took over, having her whimper in pain and pleasure. just as meghan's second release almost came, kate stopped, slipping the extremely covered dildo right out.

"my good girl. you want to taste yourself?" meghan nodded as she took the vibrating dildo into her wet mouth, tasting herself.

"well, i just fucked my sister-in-law." meghan chuckled.

"it felt fantastic though. i have no regrets." kate chuckled along as she pecked meghan's lips, faintly tasting meghan.