Chapter 1 - Moving in...

'Come on George! Taxi's waiting' John calls out to his son as he assists the taxi driver with loading their luggage.

The evening if meeting Mr Holmes, John went home to pack their things. Of course George had no clue about what his father was saying. A man who he had never met before knew all about him just by looking at him! It was all too much for George's little 7 year old head, but he still did as his father told him and started to pack up his things.

It was time to board the taxi and George had remembered he left his journal in his room... Well it won't be his room soon. His father decided to move in with this man. 'Hurry up George! We have to go!' George heard his father call out from outside. He opened his drawer and took the tattered black book from the drawer. He used his thumb to trace over the faded word 'JOURNAL' above the book.

'George!' He jumped by his father's words and put his journal into his bad. He put the handle over his head an hurried down the stairs. 'There you are!' John sighed as he held open the door for his son, giving a nervous smile to the driver before entering himself.

'221b Baker Street please' John said to the driver and they set off. He glanced over at his son who was looking out the window. He smiled and ruffled his long brown hair. Soon after they arrived at their destination...