Chapter 2

Leslie's POV:

" I'm sorry, are you ok mate ?" a boy with a thich Australian accent asked. I couldn't tell exactly who it was because I was crying and I felt dizzy. " Here let me help you up " He stuck his hand out and I gently Grabbed it. 

He pulled me to a corner and said " I'm sorry for smashing you down"

I wanted to say something but nothing was coming out, I felt super dizzy. I leaned back on a wall and starred into his beautiful light blue eyes. That's all I remember then evrerything went pitch black dark.

--------------------------------  2 hours later ----------------------------------

I woke up fluterring my eyes fast. Where am I ? Why am I here ? It looks like the guest room in my  house well basically Luke's room, but what would I be doing here ?

I closed my eyes again trying to remember what happened. I remember my dad getting married, ross breaking up with me, running out and bumping into that boy with the blue eyes. I opened my eyes again and let out a deep breath.

" Oh good, your awake " I heard a voice said, I know this voice its his voice. I looked around the room but I saw no one I felt a hot breath behind me so I turned to face it.

It's him the australian boy. " What happened, Why am I here ?"

" Well I was trying to hurry up inside to get to the wedding and we bumped into each other then you fainted " he said in a cute sleepy voice. "Oh and you were crying I have no idea why".

" Yeah I know why I was crying, Its nothing important " I turned around so he wouldn't see my tears. I looked down at the floor trying to distract myself, I saw my clothes on the floor. Wait if that's my clothes than what am I wearing.

I turned back around " What am I wearing since my clothes is on the floor?" I asked nerviously. " Well you were wearing a tight dress and some heels so i thought I would be nice and change you into sweats and one of my shirts and I tried to put your hair in those circle bun thingys but failed " He chuckled as he said the last sentence. I turned back around because I could feel myslf blush.

" Why were you crying ?" he asked me. " Well my boyfriend just broke up with me for another girl " I said tearing up. " I'm sorry " He pulled me closer to him and held me in his arms, it was perfect but for some reason it felt so wrong.

" If it makes you feel better my girlfriend and I recently broke up. She tought I was cheating on her but I would never do that she ment so much to me". Hearing the fact that he was single made my heart skip a beat, but why ? I don't even know his name.

I fell asleep in his arms.

------------------------------ 1 hour later -------------------------------

I woked up feeling his warm breath on my neck and his arms ripped tight agaisnt me.

" good morning sleepy head" It was him, his voice is so warming. I chuckled " Morning Mr.All Australian " 

" What are your plans for today Mrs. All American ?" he asked me. " Well I don't even know the time and I have to help my stepmom get ready for her honeymoon, What do you have planned ?" I said.

" Well I have to met my new stepdad and my stepsister" he said it in a weird way.

"Well I have to go and get ready" I got up and grabbed my clothes.

" You don't need to change, you can keep the clothes oh and I have your phone" He smiled at me "Can I have it Mr. Austrlian ?"

He handed me my phone. I looked through it to text my dad but i saw my camera opened, My Iphone was filled with his selfies and I could say they are adorable. " Nice selfies, but I have a better selfie idea."

" Oh yea? what is it?'". He asked with a little smirk. " Well" I climbed in bed next to him and positioned my lips on his cheeks and took the picture. " I think I have an even better idea". 

He grabbed my phone and he inserted his number into my phone and then he positioned the camera.

He slowly placed his lips agaisnt mine and kissed me slowly as he took the picture. 

I smiled slowly as he pulled away.

I got up, grabbed my phone and as I was leaving the room I felt the urge to ask " Hey Mr. All Australian whats your name ?" I asked. "Luke" ...........

( hey guys it's Leslie sorry it took forever to update. Anyways follow me on twitter and instagram @_slay5sos and comment what you think is going to happen next XoXo Leslie )