Chapter 6

Leslie's POV:

I looked at the girl waiting for her to turn around and as soon as she did I recognized who it was. out of all the people in the world I never tought it woud be her. Nicole my best friend.

" Hi Nicole, How's it going oh and how's your new boyfriend ?" I asked her more angry than anything I had a small smirk in my face trying to hold back the tears.

She didn't answer me, she just looked me straight in the eyes and a tear rolled down he eyes. " Are you going to answer nicole or is all the guilt stopping you" I was going to hit her where it hurt. I don't understand how she could ever date her best friends ex.

" I-I " Nicole tried to say something but she was chocking on her words.

" What happened Nicky Dear, Did you think I wasn't going to figure out that my best friend is dating my ex. Your unbeliavable Nicole" I said and as soon as I said that everyone that was in the Parlor left. " Now that theres nobody here how about we have a conversation, Ross Sweetie lets chit chat" I said with a cute evil smile in my face. He tried to not go but once he saw I wasn't playing he sat in a chair facing me.

" Ross there's so much you don't know about NIcole but we are still FRIENDS right ?" I asked. " Uh Yea " he said nervous.

" Well as a friend I wouldn't want you to get hurt so let me tell you a couple of things, Nicole isn't a Virgin even though she tells everyone she is " I said with an Evil smirk " Nicole has had more boyfriends than she can count and she's had intercourse with all of them, but most importatly Nicole has been knocked up three times but of course she had abortions " and with that I got up, I was heading out until nicole said something " Your such a bitch ",

Ross just got up and stood at the cashier since there was costumers outside." Fuck you Slut " I said to Nicole. A tear rolled down her eyes again and ross just said " Forget her Nicole she's a bitch ".

I looked up at Luke who looked like he was going to rip his head off. " What did you just call Leslie ?" He asked angry. Ross stepped out to where we were " A bitch ?" he said looking at Luke.

Luke balled his fist and punched Ross right in the face, Then he put him agaisnt a wall and punched him again " Call my princess a bitch again, You wont live to see tomorrow " Luke said as he punched him in the stomach. Luke held my hand and we walked out the parlor I could see Ross' blood in his knuckles.

we got in the car and we drove home, My twitter started blowing up and I saw a video of Luke fighting ross and a picture of us walking out together. I wasn't even going to let that bother me. We pulled up to the house and We got inside as soon as we stepped in he kissed me.

" Mhm Mhm " someone cleared their throat, shit ...........

( Sorry for any spelling errors and the fact that its short my mac stopped working so im using my back up computer and I don't like it. Anyways tell me what you think and remember you can always reach me on my instagram and twitter @_slay5sos if you tell me you are from wattpad I will follow you back - XoXo Leslie )