Chapter 4

He wrapped his arms around me as he sat behind me " You know Leslie, You don't have to be sad about that " What is he doing, He does know I'm basically his sister. " Yea I do, My boyfriend just dumped me for another chick, I never ever want to fall in love again " I said and breathed out heavily. As I said that I felt his grip loosen up a little bit.

" Well " he said " Can I lift up your spirits princess ? " I smiled a little but still this was wrong " sure Mr. All Australian, I doubt you will be able to lift my spirits up" I said with a little smirk. " Well you are on, Get ready we are going out in 30 minutes and don't worry about dressing to fancy, I know what is the definition of fun for you" He said as he got up and kissed me on the cheek.

I got up and went to the shower. I got out the shower and started picking out and outfit. I decided to wear some black ripped booty shorts, a band shirt, I threw on my black vans and put on Luke's sweater. I straighten my hair, then curled it with a curling iron. I put on Some red Lip stick, curled my lashes, applied some foundation and eye shadow and I was good to go. Luke walked into my room right when I finished. " Ready to go Princess ?" I looked over at Luke, He was wearing a basically the same thing as me but with black jeans, I got one more look at my self " Alright lets go " I grabbed my purse and my car keys.

" I'll drive " Luke said. " Alright Lukey " I said and giggled. We headed out for the door. Luke interlocked our fingers as we walked to my car he opened the door for me. He got in the car and he drove off. I felt something vibrate 10 minutes after we left, It was Luke's phone. He looked at it and his facial expression changed like he saw a ghost. " Luke what happened ?" I asked concerned. He handed me his phone and I couldn't believe what I was seeing .

( WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY SAW ? I'll update as soon as possible and i'm so sorry its super short, I just wanted to update quick. Remember to follow me on twitter and Instagram @_slay5sos thanks for reading XoXo Leslie )