Chapter 7

Leslie's POV:

Someone clreaded there throat and I immediatly knew we were in deep shit.

" Will you care to explain, Hemmings ?" a gorgeous brunette said.

"Who are you ?" I said bitting my bottom lip not wanting to hear her answer.

"Me, sweetheart ? The real question is who are YOU ? I've been Dating Luke for about what 4 months now ? " she said with a touch of hiss in her voice " Well I um I'm Leslie" I said trying not to sound like I cared Luke had a girlfriend.

"Luke care to explain why there was a random slut kissing you ?" She asked with a small smirk on her face " Oh wait, She's a groupie right ?" she said trying not to laugh. Luke was about to answer but he just stopped.

" You Know Sarah " Luke said annoyed " Did you forget something? You are the fucking slut and groupie here, You started out with Calum, Went to michael and landed on me but you know thats what groupies do right ? Call Leslie a slut again and you'll see how that ends, Now get the fuck out my house " Luke said furious.

" Alright Luke you are so going to regret that " Sarah said and then left.

I looked up at Luke waiting for an explanation on what just happened. " Luk- Nevermind " I sighed and walked up to my room. I was going to be sad but then I decided not to, I opened my drawer and put on my cheer sports bra and my hoodie over it, My cheer shorts and shoes and I placed my hair in a pony tail.

I grabbed my mini mat and walked downstairs were I saw Luke looking like a lost puppy but I didn't care. I set up the mat in my backyard and took a quick sip of water. I stretched and warmed-up.

I looked at the mat and started running towards its, I managed to do a cartwheel with two back handsprings following a roundoff. I took of my sweater and did more stunts.

* 1 HOUR LATER *

I walked inside and headed straight into the bathroom and showered. I left the shower and put on sweatpants and a bra I was about to put on a shirt but my phone started ringing " shit " I muttered. I must of left it on the kitchen counter when I went to go outside, I ran out my room and picked up my phone it was my dad saying that they arrived safely and that they wont have phone access.

" Les-Nice outfit " Luke said walking into the kitchen with a smirk on his face, I looked down at what I was wearing " Fuck " I muttered, Luke starred at me his eyes basically popping out, " What you've never seen a girl halve naked ?" I said trying to hide the fact that his smirk was an actual turn on, he didn't repond he just started chewing on his bottom lip and smirking, fuck I don't want to give in , I just smirked in response. I could see him growing from his sweatpants and I couldn't take it but I was mad at him so and didn't want to give in, so I started walking out the kitchen but luke stopped me.

Luke picked me up by my waist and placed me on top of the counter and started kissing me passionately. I know I was supposed to pull back from the kiss because I'm mad at him and he's my stepbrother but I didn't, istead I let him do whatever he wanted with me, I was his for now. He bit the bottom of my lip gently and then he starred toungue kissing me again. He placed his hands under my bum and picked me up, he tightly grabbed my bum and carried me up to his room and slammed me up agaisnt a wall and started kissing my neck. One thing led to another and well we had sex.

------ MORNING TIME -----

I woke up and felt someones arms wrapped tightly around me and I smiled knowing they were Luke's. I got up slowly without waking him up and put on my bra and panties and threw on his Nirvana shirt which fit me big, not ugly big but cute big. I went to the bathroom and took out my contacts and put on my prescription rayban glasses that made me look hipster. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran down and opened the door " hi ?"

( UPDATING NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW JUST WANTED TO UPDATE LOVE Y'ALL REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME @_SLAY5SOS (on twitter and insta ) twwet me your name and I'll add you - XoXo leslie )