Running late

RM's p.o.v

I got out of the car and gazed among the biggest ship in the world. I was in first class, it really wasn't really my choice to be in first class, to be honest, I'd rather be in a lower class.

"What do you think about the ship, RM?" Appa asks, coming up and touching my shoulder.

"Ah, its nice appa, its very huge." I mumble.

"Of course it's huge RM, why wouldn't it be?" Appa chuckled, along with Eomma. "Come on, we don't want to be late." She says.

Appa nods, and we started walking to the first class docking area, we climbed up it and got on.

Jins p.o.v

Me and J-hope was walking to the 3rd class docking area. "I'm so excited." J-hope exclaimed.

"Same, I can't wait to go to america and hear all the girls scream my name?" I said, J-hope looked at my name, "You want them to scream Jin?" He asked.

"No, they'll be screaming ohhh, world wide handsome." I joke.

J-hope laughs, we finally reach the 3rd class docking area and climb on.

Jimins p.o.v

Me, Tae-hyung, and Jungkook was running late to the titanic. We literally only had 5 minutes left.

"OH shit, shit, shit, shit." I mumbled to myself.

"Jimin, I don't think we're gonna make it." Jungkook says.

"Kookie, we're gonna make it ok. We're gonna get on this ship and go to america." I reply.

We continued to run until we saw the 3rd class docking area.

The 3 of us ran up in, the guard was about to close the door but we stopped him. "Wait, please wait." Tae-hyung says.

The guard opened the door, I pulled out the tickets and handed it to him. "Ok, come aboard." He says.

The 3 of us jumped on board and started to run down the halls.

We ran up to the top deck and ran to the railing. We placed our stuff down and started to wave goodbye.

"Goodbye! Goodbye!" The 3 of us exclaimed, the ship started to take off and we started to take off to america.

A guard came up to us and gave us our room number. We grabbed our stuff and went back down to 3rd class.

RM's p.o.v

Eomma, and Appa was helping the maids in the sitting room. The room was filled with beautiful paintings.

I was standing by the doorway, I looked over at the ocean seeing it go by.

"RM, is there something wrong?" Eomma asked.

"No, I'm fine." I mumble. Eomma walks over to me "RM, are you sure...you know you can tell me and your father everything...right." She says, I look at her and nod, "then tell us sweetheart." She says.

"I wanna be in a lower class." I said, Appa looks over at me, he looked angry.

"Why? Why do you wanna be in a lower class?" He asks.

"First class for me Appa, wearing suits 24seven, it's not for me." I said.

"RM, no-"

But Appa-" I tried to say.

"Namjoon! I said no, you are not going to switch classes, nor go near the other classes. I don't wanna hear anything else about 2nd or 3rd class got it?" He scolds.

I look down at my feet, "yes appa." I mumbled.

"Good." He says, he walks back into the middle of the sitting room and continued to help the maids.