3rd class?

Jimin's p.o.v

Me, Jungkook, and Tae-hyung, ends up meeting some other people in 3rd class. Their names was Suga, Jin, and J-hope.

"So, where are you gonna do when we make it america?" J-hope asked all of us.

"I'm not too sure, all I really care about is trying to make a living in america." Tae replies.

"Same, I just wanna live in a free country...you know." Suga says.

All of us nodded in agreement.

~~~

RM's p.o.v

It's much later, I was sitting at a dinner table with Eomma, Appa, and some other their friends.

I wasn't too hungry so I wasn't eating, Eomma caught on, "RM, aren't you going to eat?" She mumbles to me.

"No, I'm not that hungry." I told her.

"Maybe that's why you're so skinny RM." One of the men chuckled, he was a bit over weight.

"Maybe not eating might help you with your weight." I smirked.

Everyone had a shocked expression on what I just said.

"Namjoon!" Appa says, I stood up and walked out to the deck, to the lower deck.

I walked over to the railing and stared out into the ocean, "what is a fancy rich man like you doing out here?" I heard a boy say, I turned around and saw a boy with red hair, he walks over and stands next to me.

"Well, I-I juts..." I started to say, "you wouldn't understand, you're just...well..."

"A poor boy?" He asked.

"No, it's not that-"

"It's fine...I know I'm poor." He says.

"I just wish that I was in a lower class. But, I can't...I'm in first." I sigh.

"Wait...you...a boy who's in 1st class, want to be in 3rd or 2nd class?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Why? Why do you wanna be in a lower class?" The boy asked.

"Well...because I feel like 1st class isn't meant for me." I sigh.

"Well, I'll tell you what...me and my friends, we're all in 3rd class, they always have this huge party every dinner...would you like to come?" He asks.

My eyes widened, "Really?"

He nods, "yeas, I-I would love to go." I reply.

"Good," he says with a small smile. "Meet me here tomorrow evening...and try to wear something less fancy so you won't stick out." He says.

He starts to walk away, "I'm RM by the way!" I exclaim, he turns and faces me "I'm Suga." He turns back around and starts walking away.

I turn back to the ocean and smile to myself...I can't believe it...I'm going to a 3rd class party...