Aftermath

Jungkooks p.o.v

I came up from the water, I took s deep breath. I looked around and saw so many people around me, but I didn't see Suga.

"Suga! Suga!" I called out, but nobody came.

I then remember what he told me, try and find something to float on. I started to swim around until I found this door. I smiled, I climbed on the door, I was alone...and I was freezing.

Sugas p.o.v

I came up front the water and I didn't see Jungkook, I thought I heard someone call my name but I shook it off. I saw so many people around me, I started to swim until I found a large piece of wood. I climbed on until a woman came swimming over to me, she had a little girl who looked about 3 years old.

"Sir, please...I'm not asking you to get off the piece of wood but, could you let my little girl get on the wood with you?" She asked, I saw this girl then back at the woman. "Yeah...you can let her on." I said.

The woman had a small smile, she turns her daughter towards her. "Rissa, you have to be good ok. You have to stay with this nice man ok." She cry's. The little girl nods and hugs her Eomma.

The little girl climbs on, she laying on her stomach. "Sir, if I don't make it our alive...please, please watch my daughter Marisa." She pleads.

"I'll watch her..." I stutter, starting to get cold.

She starts to cry, "thank you." She turns around and starts to swim away.

I wrap my left arm around Marisa.

"What's your name?" She stutters.

"Suga, M-Min Suga." I stuttered, "I'm g-gonna keep y-you s-safe...un-until the boats c-come...ok."

She slowly nods, she gets closer to me to try and get body warmth.

~~~

Jungkooks p.o.v

It's been a few hours, it's gotten so quiet. I was laying on my side, I'm freezing, my nose is cold so I'm breathing through my mouth.

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me, together through the storm..." I sang. I then saw a light come across my face. I small smile came across my face, the boat soon came over. "Are you alive sir?" He asks.

"Y-Y-Yes." I stuttered, 2 guards come up and pull me into the boat. I was shaking the whole time, they gave me so many blankets to try and warm me up.

"J-J-Jungkook?" I heard someone asked, I looked over and saw Suga.

"Y-You're alive." I smiled.

He nodded, I saw that he had someone in the blanket with him. "W-Who's that?" I asked.

He moves the blanket back and I see a little girl, she looked about 3. She was asleep up against Suga. "Her mom wanted me to save her, s-she didn't make it." He says.

I slowly started to nod.

~~~

It was daylight, we made it to the ship that was I guess was supposed to help us.

We the 3 of us climbed out of the boat, I saw Tae-hyung, Jimin, Natalie, and Jin. "Guys!" I yelled, they look over at us and ran over. "You're alive?" Jin smiled.

"It looks like it." I smiled back.

Tae-hyung noticed that Suga had a little girl with him, "who's that?" He asks.

"This is Marisa, she went down with the ship, her mother came up to me while I was laying on a piece of wood. I told her that she could stay on the piece of wood with me, she told me to look after her if she didn't make it." Suga explained.

The boys nodded, Natalie walks over to Marisa, Marisa just scoots closer to Suga.

~~~

We soon made it to America, all of us was looking up at the Statue of Liberty, it was pouring the rain.

"RM, J-hope...we'll see you on the other side..." Suga says.