Lifeboats

RMs p.o.v

Me, Eomma, and Appa was waiting in line for a lifeboat. They said only woman and children but, I'm technically still a kid, I'm only 19. They put Eomma on, Appa started to give the guard money to let me and him on. It work and we got on the boat, the guard started to lower it.

In my head I'm thinking, hey at least we get to live but in the other hand I'm thinking, what the hell am I doing, I have friends on that ship. Their in 3rd class, they won't even survive...the lifeboats are only for 1st class. I looked beside me and saw that there was a window into the ship, I stood up and jumped off. I barely made it, the people that was down there helped me over. "Namjoon! What the hell are you doing?!" Appa ask, "saving my friends!" I reply. I run down the halls throwing off my black jacket, I'm wearing a white shirt underneath. I run down the halls and ran down the stairs until I saw a crowd of people, I saw that Suga, Jimin, Jin, Tae-hyung, Jungkook,or J-hope in that crowd. I took a left and ran down that hall.

Tae-hyungs p.o.v

All of us ran down the hall until we came across another gate, it was closed and there wasn't a lot of people.

Suga walked up to the gate, "open this gate now." He demanded.

"I'm sorry you're gonna have to go down the stairwell to the other one." The ship hands says.

"Open this gate now!" Suga says.

"Go back down the stairwell like I told you." The ship hands repeated.

Suga turned to us, I looked down and Natalie, "go over to Jungkook...ok." I told her.

She nodded, and walked over to Jungkook, he picked her up and held her.

I walked up to the gate, Suga stepped aside "please, let us out...we have a 4 year old...I would like her to see the sun once more please...I'm begging you." I pleaded.

The ship hands just stared, I started to hear footsteps coming down the hall, I turned and saw RM. "guys! I finally found you." He says.

"It's good to see you." J-hope says.

"Please...can you help us." Jin says, I look over at Jungkook holding Natalie, she's resting her head on his shoulder.

RM nodded and walked over to the gate, he stood beside me. "Let these men out now." He says.

"I can't do that-" the ship hands tries to say

RM takes out a few wads of cash, "Let. Us. Out." He slowly says, he hands the man the money, the ship hands lets us out. All of us and the people in the same room as us runs out. Jungkook lets Natalie down and grabs ahold of his hand.

We ran down the halls until we made it to the top deck. "Come on! The lifeboats are this way!" RM exclaims.

(Listen to this while reading)

We nodded, I picked up Natalie and we followed RM to the life boats. We saw some boats letting woman and children on, we get in line and I hold a tight grip on Natalie.

We get to the boat, "does she have a mother?" The guard asked.

I quickly shook my head no, "I'm the only family she has." I lied, he nods. He takes Natalie from me and gives her to a woman, he then lets me on, the woman gives me Natalie, I hold her as she lays her head against my chest.

"Do you have room for another?" I heard RM ask, the guard looks down at the boat "one more man ok." He mumbles, making sure that the other guards doesn't hear him. "Jimin, get on the boat." Jin says.

Jimin nods and climbs on the boat. He sits next to me, "lower away!!!" The guard yells. I looked up at the boys, they watched us being lowered down into the ocean. I waved goodbye to the boys as we entered the ocean. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek because, what happens if Jimin is the only one that survives, me and him are lucky that the guard was nice enough to let us get on the boat. We soon entered the ocean, we started to row away from the ship, so we don't get impact on it when it fully sinks.

Jungkooks p.o.v

"Ok, we need to find other boats." Suga says.

"Right, come on!" RM says, we started to run until we found another boat that had a pretty nice guard.

We got in line waiting to get on the boat, Jin was next in line, "come aboard sir." The guard says, I'm guessing he's only taking men. "Is there any more room?" J-hope asked.

"No, that was the last seat. I'm sorry." The guard tells us, he starts to lower the boat. I watched Jin being lowered. We watched him until he was fully into the ocean. "Is there any more boats?" I asked.

"I-I don't know, when I was on a boat it was when the ship barley started to sink." RM explained.

"That was an hour ago." Suga says.

"Come on!" RM says, "we can find another boat!"

We started running once more until I saw that there was only one more boat. But it was upside down, "Damnit" Suga mumbled.

J-hope and RM turned to me, "ok me and Jungkook are gonna try and find a boat ok. You and J-hope do the same ok." Suga says.

"But Suga we cant just-"

"I know J-hope, I know but...we can...Survive" Suga says.

J-hope and RM nodded and ran one way, me and Suga wen the other.