Iceburg

RM's p.o.v

I quickly sneaked back into my state room. Hoping that no one was there, I quietly closed the door behind me.

When I turned around I saw that no one was there, I sighed in relief that I wasn't gonna get caught...yet.

I changed into some PJ's and went to sleep.

~~~

The next day, Eomma woke me up.

"RM, your Appa wants to talk to you." She says, she walks out closing the door behind her. I was confused at first then I realized I went to a 3rd class party instead of going to a first class party.

I stood up and got dressed into another one of my black suits. I walked out of my room and saw them sitting down in the sitting room, "Appa, Eomma." I said. Putting my hands behind my back.

Appa stands up taking a few steps forward. "Where did you go last night?" He asks.

I didn't say anything, "RM, where did you go last night?" Appa says, raising his voice a little.

"To a 3rd class party, Appa." I mumbled.

"Why? RM, you don't fit in with the lower classes, why did you go?" He asks.

"Because I told you multiple times that I wanted to be in a lower class...you didn't listen. You should've Appa." I mumbled.

"RM!" He yells, he takes a deep breath trying to not get angry. "Don't do that ever again...alright son."

I gave him a small nod, "yes Appa."

"Good," He says. He walks back over to sit down in his chair.

Tae-hyung's p.o.v

I was out on the deck looking down at the ocean when I felt a small tug on my pants. Making me turn around looking slightly down seeing the little girl I danced with last night. I bent down at her eye level.

"Oh, Natalie what are you doing?" I asked. I looked around noting seeing her mother. "Where's your mother?" I asked.

She looked down, like she was about to cry. I looked at her cheek seeing that there was a small bruise.

"Tae-hyung, she hit me again." She said about to cry, I hugged her. Natalie was only 4 years old and her mother was a drunk, and likes to abuse her daughter if she wasn't given what she wanted. I found her the first night on the titanic alone and crying. She's known me ever since and if she's alone she tries to find me or Suga, Jimin, Jin, J-hope, or Jungkook.

Natalie cried in my shoulder. "We're almost to america ok." I mumbled to her.

We departed, I saw a stray tear on her cheek, I whipped it away. "Tae-hyung...can I say with you for the rest of the day?" She asks.

"Up until sundown ok..." I told her.

A small smile came across her face, she nodded. I stood up and grabbed her hand, we started to walk the deck.

~~~

It's been a few hours since Natalie came crying to me, it's dark now so she's sadly back with her abusive mother.

I was walking the deck when I felt someone touch my shoulders making me jump a little. I look behind me to see Jin and Jimin. Jin was there laughing.

"Oh haha, very funny." I say, replying to their laughter.

"Where were you today?" Jimin asked.

"I was walking the deck with Natalie." I answered.

"The little girl?" Jin asks.

"Yeah, her mother hit her again..." I sighed.

"You just need to adopt her, like when we get to america." Jimin says.

"I wish it was that simple, if it was that simple she would be in our state room right now." I said, giving a weak smile.

"Hopefully something will happen and Natalie will be able to live with us...or you." Jin replies.

"Yeah...hopefully." I said.

After about 5 minutes the deck started shaking, I had a confused look on my face as well as Jin and Jimin. I turned around and saw an iceburge.

"What the hell?" Jimin mumbled, pieces of the iceburge soon fell on the ship, making all 3 off us take a few steps back.

I looked down at few pieces of ice, then back at the huge iceburge. I was shocked. When the iceburge was out of sight the 3 of us ran to the railing watching the iceburge go by.

After it fully passes by, the 3 of us looked at each other. "We need to go get the others." I said, the 2 of them nodded and we ran to our state room.