KIM TAEHYUNG SMUT

*WARNING* READ AT ON YOUR OWN Because I DONT HAVE ANYONE IN LIFEEE 😭😭😭😭
Author's note
Omg i havent wrote another chapter in like a billllllion years im so happy hope you enjoy

kim taehyung POV

i was walking to a friends house for there birthday and i was supposed to sing at the party.

everyone in Deblejdjd loved me and wanted to date me but i am to over there league IM GOD.

it was Hoseoks girlfriends birthday and i dont want to mess it up because if i do this he will not tell anyone about the day me and kookie dressed up as girls and ate chocolate in his backyard.

*time skip at the party*

hoseoks POV

i was waiting for taehyung to arive because it was about to be yoongis turn in karaoke. Y/N walked to the door and opened it taehyung was standing there sleeping. i woke him up from his nap and told him it was his time to shine.

taehyung sang a amazing song called given up it was beautiful i was crying and kookie joined in the song *claps* i also saw that Y/N (hoseoks gf) kept flirting with namjoon so i told her to come with me to the bathroom.

she smirks and is about to take her clothes of i say "um im trying to pee" and she stopped.

i fill the sink with water and hold her by the waist

..

.....

.....

.....
......

...

and starts to drowned her. taehyung walks in and smiles look away at something saying "this is why you should always have clorox near you for a better happier life"

this was bad i suck but
thanks for reading