Min Yoongi smut

yassss i know yall been waiting for a min yoongi smut

Min Yoongis POV

its been a week since i went to jhopes gfs birthday party and im so bored i have not performed for practiced in a while so i decided to go to the ramen shop.

there was this a beautiful sexy amazing bowl of food infornt of me and a weird chick named Ruby (me) was flirting with me. "so do you have a girlfriend" Ruby said winking i gave her my disgust look and eat my food.

i get home and see taehyung and jungkook kissing "are you $&@"8!$ serious i am not wanting to come into the house to see you two freaking making out" i sighed and went to my room i laid down on my bed and jin came in and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" i nodded then he gave me a big box taller then namjoon i opened it and it was 803,839,499 ryan plushies "WHO SAID I LIKED RYAN PLUSHIES" i yelled and jin answered "dig out the ryan plushies" i gritted my teeth and did what he said.

i took hours looking through the box i put my karate chopped down and heard a yelp. i karate chopped again and heard another yelp. i karate chopped harder and a loud yelp and i dug out the ryan plushies and saw namjoon.

namjoon yelled at me because i hit him in the crotch three times. i went out and jungkook and taehyung say "SUPRISE" even ruby came and said "sorry with the fake flirting i was trying to give them more time to set up but here" she gives me a bowl of ramen "UMwehaveramenthatsforme" jin said quickly grabbing the bowl from me i laugh and namjoon throws a cake in my face. i get angry and namjoon smiles

"Happy birthday babe"

to all the people who ship taehyung and kookie or yoongi and namjoon your welcome sorry for the bad chapter...♥♥♥