2

"He is her monster."
"They say he is a cold hearted demon."
"They call him Zion."

Make sure you listen to the song! It sets the mood for how Zion really feels at this moment it may be a bit cliche ish but I hope you like it :)

Chapter two : Zion

His dark eyes almost glowed as he stared at the tiny girl ordering.. she was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, innocent and precious.

All he wanted to do at the moment was grab her and protect her from the evil world. He had to resist the urge to f*ck the sh*t out of her as soon as he saw those big brown eyes.. he knew she was going to get him in huge trouble.

"There you go sweetheart, I'll call you later."

As soon as Zion heard those words come out that filthy human's mouth he stood up abruptly and stalked forwards in the direction of his tiny mate.

How dare h-

The tiny brown haired girl turned around almost dropping her cookie on the floor as she stared at Zion with huge scared eyes.

He didn't even notice the animalistic growl that escaped his mouth as he stroked the girl's face with his thumb, "Beautiful.." he whispered frowning when he saw her scared eyes.. "Don't be afraid."

"Hey cutie, this guy botherin' you?"

Zion paused and took a deep breath.. he hasn't felt anger like this in a long time and no way in hell he is going to let someone talk to his mate like that.

"What the f*ck did you just say, buddy." Zion's voice went 10x deeper as he spoke meaning he was dead serious.

"I said, hey cuti-" The barista stopped as he glanced at the tall demonic man.. "U-uh hey dude it was just a joke!"

He was about to go beat the guy into a f*cking pulp until a soft hand touched his bulging arm.

"P-please s-stop fighting.." the tiny girl mumbled as tears formed into her eyes.

Zion stopped almost immediately and cupped her cheeks, "Sunflower.. don't cry sweetness.." he stroked her hair pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry.." and in all honesty that was the first time he said the word sorry.. and starting now he'll be saying it a lot more often.

"I'm Zion.." he told her with a cheeky smile.. all Zion wanted was to make his mate happy..

He was a very tall standing at 6 foot 4 he had tattoos trailing down his arms and back with a scary looking scar on his face.

"I-I'm Mae.." she mumbled fiddling with her fingers but then all of a sudden she looked up in fear "I FORGOT! BRYCE IS GOING TO KILL ME!" she wailed.

The anger Zion held suddenly exploded in his body.. "WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO KILL YO-" he looked around and noticed his tiny beauty was already gone.

She's going to be the death of me..

"Umm sir..?" Zion turned around and huffed "What." he glared into the manager's eyes.

"I-I'm going t-to have to ban you from entering here." the 'short' man said gulping in almost fear, "Dont even bother." Zion told him as he walked out the cafe trying to find his mate.

I'm really sorry that this chapter was short and badly made I have no excuses really but I hope everyone who is reading this enjoy it :) I also will appreciate any comments even ones about grammar mistakes and stuff.

Thanks for reading ! Toodles!