7a

Darren and Alex's backstory
Quick reminder this is a flashback to how Darren And Alex first met! Both of their photos are below but of course you can imagine them however you want to!

This chapter will be two parts.

  Darren (just ugh look how HOT he is)

Alex

It was a pretty dark and gloomy day, atleast for Alex it was. People in school always thought he was weird so far that reason they ignored and outcasted him that was until Ralph came along.

Ralph was really popular he was the typically football quarterback star he had every single girl to fall for his feet every guy wanted to be him and every girl wanted to date him.. he was perfect. So out of all people why is he talking to Alex? The loner? The mute? Why Alex..?

"Hey.. Alex right?"

The timid boy suddenly gasped and jumped up from reading his book, he slowly looked at Ralph and nodded his head then quickly looked back down to his feet.

"I'm not going to hurt you aha.. uh so.. I'm Ralph if you didn't know already." He put his hand out for Alex to shake.

Again, the timid boy was very cautious and shaking like a leaf but he mustered up the courage to shake Ralph's hand like who would be crazy enough not to!? Everyone knows Ralph! "I-I know who you are.."

"Great! So tonight I was wondering if you wanted to go to my party? I've watched you a couple times and noticed you didn't really uh have much people to talk to so I thought you could meet some of my friends at the party?"

Alex's eyes widen a whole lot. A party?! There's no way he could ever go to a party..

"I-I really c-can't I'm so sorry!" Alex took a little bow feeling bad at what he said.

Ralph had a slight scoff on his face but didn't let Alex see it, "Come on it'll be fine, plus I'm pretty sure you don't live that far away from my place it'll be fine dude relax. I'll be there also!"

"Umm.." Alex paused mid sentence.. would it really be okay to go to this party.. it's not like mother would care anyway. "O-okay but I can't stay for long.. I have to s-study I think yeah.."

"Pssh, it's the weekend what do you mean study it's Friday dude! Give me your phone number so I can send you the address."

"A-alright." After Alex gave him his phone number he got a weird aura coming off of Ralph but maybe it was just his imagination.

"See you later, cutie." Ralph winked making Alex blush a little while finding his way out of the library.

If only Alex knew..

~~

This was the first time Alex has ever been invited to a party.. he wondered what it would be like, who would be there?

He didn't know what to dress like so he put on an oversized gray sweatshirt, ripped jeans only on the knee and rainbow colored vans. Of course, he had to have his lucky silver pin that pinned his dark colored bangs from his face.

"Mom, I'm going to a party I'll be back later okay?" Alex whispered quietly knocking on his mothers door, but there was no response. "I love you.. mom."

And with that, Alex was on his way to his very first party.

He didn't have a car but fortunately Ralph's house was only a seven minute walk from his. He could already hear the loud music and see the disco lights flashing throughout the house.

"This was a really bad idea.." Alex grumbled as he made his way to the entrance.

The smell of alcohol and sweat lingered in the air as he tried to make his way around the house until he got forcefully pushed to the side, "Yo, watch where the f*ck your going mate."

"S-sorry.."

"Hey, Alex! Over here!" Ralph was standing to the side with two red cups in his hands, "Hey when did you get here? I hope I didn't make you wait long." A slight smirk was displayed on Ralph's face.

"Thirsty?" A drink was shoved into Alex's face, "Drink this! It's amazing."

"U-um is this alcohol?" Alex questioned looking very cautious, Ralph had a straight face almost as if he was annoyed with Alex, "Drink it man, it's just soda relax."

"A-alright!"

There was so many people, flashing bright lights everywhere and the banging bass sound of music made Alex feel nerved.

I don't belong here what am I doing here.

"Alex, I want you to meet my friends! They're going to be hanging out with us tonight alright?" Ralph slung an arm over Alex's shoulder and walked him over to a group of people standing next to the pool area.

"Guys, I want you to meet little f*g boy." The group of people suddenly laughed as Alex became confused and stared at Ralph with disbelief.

-
I'm trying to get more active with this story I hope you guys like ❤️❤️