6

"She's scared."
"But won't let anyone see it."

"What happened to your face." An animalistic growl tumbled low in his chest, someone dared to touch HER!? Was it that ugly beast of a human from earlier!?

"Who did it? Tell me." Zion spoke as his anger grew by the second.

"N-no one did it.. it was an accident! Y-yes an accident! I accidentally fell down the stairs and hit my face see it caused a bruise!" Mae looked down when she spoke to me fiddling with her fingers.

"Are you sure?" Zion knew damn well she is lying but he will let it go for now.

"W-what are you doing h-here..?" Mae asked while looking at her feet, "Hey.. look at me don't look down okay? Remember, I'm here to get you a phone you need one!" Zion spoke with a gentle tone.

"O-oh you are so kind! But.. I can't accept it.." Mae paused her eyes watery, "You're really kind.. no one has ever been this nice to me before.." Zion grunted trying to dismiss the rage laying deep within, "What do you mean! Come on, get dressed let's go!"

Mae hesitated she had just met this guy two days ago and he's already buying her a phone?! But.. he is pretty generous.. She left a note on the table letting her dad know where she was going so he wouldn't be "worried."

"Hi!! I'm ready!" Mae exclaimed getting a bit too excited, it's been a while since she's visited a mall she wondered how it will be.. all the new people she will see!

"Hey, you look great.. like an angel." Zion took a gulp looking away slightly to cover the blush on his face, why the f*ck is she so adorable...

"Thank you!!"

"So uh, it's fine if you're not okay with this but two of my uh.. acquaintances wanted to meet you, I can just kick them out if you don't want them here, heck I don't even want them here I don't know why they came so-"

"That's fine! I like meeting people I love people!" She spoke with a smile, she wanted to forget all that has happened today.

As they walked towards the car Mae could spot two guys in the backseat one significantly smaller than the other.

"Oh my god! IS THIS MAE!? GIRL, YOU ARE ADORABLE!" One of the guys suddenly screamed out as the other flinched from the sudden loud noise.

"I-I.."

"Damn it Darren, I swear if you scare her away I will- I mean uh.. this is Darren, one of my good friends!" Zion spoke to Mae with a smile like hell he will scare her away.

"N-nice to meet you Darren.." she spoke down being all shy again, "And this is Alex, he doesn't talk very much but-" Darren interrupted Zion and spoke, "THIS IS ALEX, my boyfriend isn't he so cute."

"Hi." he was very quiet and only took a quick shy glance at Mae and rested his head back on Darren's shoulders.

"Nice to meet y-you both!" Mae exclaimed bowing down a little.

Zion walked to the other side and opened the car door for Mae, "Buckle up alright?" He said with a wink.

The mall was about a good 30 minutes away from where Mae lived. Meanwhile, Darren's stomach was churning like hell.

"Uh.. damn, hey Zion man do you think we can make a pit stop? I gotta go.. like bad bad go I knew I shouldn't have ate those bean burritos.

"Dude, are you kidding me right now." Zion gave a death glare in the mirror staring right at Darren, "We're literally 10 minutes away you can wait, I'm not stopping."

"Alright so don't blame me if your car ends up having chocolate in it."

"DARREN!"