4

"They say he is crazy."
"But he's only crazy for her."

Im going to start uploading way more now so thank you for reading and supporting my book :).

Chapter Four : Innocent

"I-I'm going to go now.. thank you for walking me home Mister (Master) Zion." she mumbled into her sleeves.

"Wait, sweetheart!"

She paused and looked back confused, "Me?" he couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Yes, you.. can I have your phone n-number?" Zion said stuttering for the first time ever.

"I don't have a phone.." She looked at the ground sadly.

Zion got a little upset at the thought of that.. what happens if she is in trouble who.. who would she call. He took a loud gulp and clenched his fists just at the thought of someone trying to hurt his precious little Mae.

"Tomorrow. I'll meet you here at 1 pm, okay?"

"W-wait why?" She whispered, "I'm going to buy you a phone little Mae, so you can call me whenever you need me." he smiled gently at her.

She almost cried, she's never met a man so kind and nice before.

"T-thank you so much, b-but I cannot accept this! Don't waste your money on a-a girl like me."

"No no, I want to do this for you." he smiled gently at her.

She went up to hug Zion and he instantly froze not knowing what to do as he put his arms around her, wishing that this moment would last forever.

Unfortunately it didn't and she pulled away, "Thank you..I'll see you tomorrow Mister Zion!"

"Just call me Zion, Mae." he winked watching her walk into her house and sighing, "What a fxcking cutie.." he groaned.

~Mae

As soon as Mae walked in, her step father screamed.. "YOU STUPID CHILD, WHERE IS MY FXCKING FOOD!"

"I-I'm s-sorry I forgot..!"

He stomped over to her and put his hands around her throat choking her, "FXCK YOU!"

He threw her to the ground walking away.

Mae curled up in a ball crying, "Why does he hate me.."

I know I'm sorry this is a mini mini very mini chapter but this story will have a lot of chapters in it so don't worry for those who actually like this book ❤️ and I'm also planning to update way more 😁