Chapter #3: Fucking streetlamp, fucking street and fucking crazy man...

She stood there, cannon aimed and ready to shoot.

        "I can do this." She kept chanting to herself. "I joined the police force because of this, to protect the innocent, to make my father proud…"

        She only had to wait until the right moment, and then she would do her duty. With that in mind, she moved slowly behind a wall and readied her weapon with a shaky but determined pulse.

        Meanwhile, opposite to her, the Spanish girl kept struggling against the man holding her, and questioning her own sanity because of the absurd of the situation she was in.

        Had she been kidnapped? Was she drunk again? No, she didn't remember drinking any alcohol. Maybe she had had too much sugar? Anyway; she had better things to think about now, like who these guys were, and why she was thinking that much when she should be kicking the hell out of the creep.

        She tried to break free again, only to have her wrist painfully twisted.

        "¡Hijo de p-fffffagggh!"

        Okay, now she remembered why. She thought with tears in her eyes, feeling helpless. She hated that…She was not some damsel in distress, she was strong. Well, or at least that was what she had believed until now.

        With nothing much to do but watch and wait for the worse, she began taking in her surroundings again.

        All the strange looking people were gone, and the two men were confronting each other in a battle of glares in which, obviously, Tall Red Guy was winning.

        The shaking form of Crazy Bastard holding her was as evident as the trail of sweat that traveled down his forehead.

        Sometime between the stare contest and the uncontrollable shaking, he had loosened his hold on her head so she could at least move it. It wasn't much, but for starters, she could now see the stranger properly. He was indeed clad in a too-out-of-fashion long red coat, a ridiculous looking huge red hat, red/orange glasses and a black suit under the coat.

        In the anime it looked cool, but in real life he really looks stupid and pompous. She thought, eyeballing the stranger. "Where they filming for that new live action movie or what? But, here in Spain?" She looked again at him. He was just standing there, grinning like an idiot, aiming his gun at them.

        "W-Who are you?" Crazy Bastard asked Tall Red Guy. His breath reeked of the same coppery smell that now stained her clothes, and she couldn't help but gag at it.

        She was used to the sight of blood, being a fan of gore, but it was completely different to actually smell it.

        "I'm the trash man. I take care of filth like you." Tall Red Guy just grinned a bit more, making the ends of his mouth reach his eyes.

        Apparently, Crazy Bastard was so scared that he gripped her hands even harder, earning a cracking sound from them…No, not the bones. Slowly, little black pieces of plastic fell from her hands to the ground below; and like that, her phone was broken.

        If they had been paying attention to the young one, they would have probably noticed her left eye twitching in annoyance. She was starting to feel tired of all this shit. Movie or not, kidnapping or not, she had had enough. She was a tired, lost, confused, and mildly scared moody teenager dressed in a bloody shirt and not too modest short shorts in the middle of an unknown place! And on top of that, they had broken her phone! Absolutely NO ONE touched her phone!