Author note

Dear fellow readers:

        I Wanted to write you this friendly little letter to inform you of your imminent demise. If you are---*Väl enters the room eating a jam sandwitch* "The hell are you doing here?! Get away from my computer!" *Pushes him back with a silver broom* "Sorry, Ally is messing with my computer again, Animal Crossing doesn't entertain him anymore" *sweat drop* "Anyways, here is the real author's note"

        Hello people who are bored enugh to read my fic :D. I just wanted to inform you that I will edit the chapters that i've already wrote before making more. Mainly because I don't like the outcome. I pictured it different in my messed up head ;) and I want to change them, maybe add more paragraphs or change some stuff. I wanted this to be a humor fic as well as an accion and a bit of romantic one. So because of that, I'll spent the next week fixing them up.

        I'll let you know when i'm finished by publishing chp 6. Also, suggestions are apreciated as well as comments. Thanks again to those wonderful people who read this poor excuse of a fic. a huge hug for you :)

     NOTE: I've already drawn a new cover. I didn't like the last one. It didn't represent the fic well.