Prologue: Flashback

She has been running for a while now, turning corners, going straight,  climbing stairs and getting lost again. 

"God damn it" Her shoulder hurt like a bitch and she was bleeding too much, but the worst thing was that she has had this feeling of being constantly watched since she left the crazy actors and their realistic guns.

 A faint light caught her tired eyes. It was just for a moment but she could swear she saw it coming towards her. "It was a white spark" The girl got up from the floor... "ah! There it is again" She adjusted her sight to see it better and hunched herself forwards... "And I'd swear I heard a noise too" Now it was coming closer as more sparks appeared... "Like something cutting through air...like..."A trail of red appeared in her forearm as something sharp brushed it "...Wire..."

More swishing noises could be heard as a much known butler made his entrance from behind a whole net of furiously whipping wires.

"My name is Walter C. Dollners and I'm sorry miss but unless you have an appointment with Sir Hellsing I shall ask you to leave her property immediately" A polite smile was planted on his aged face, but the eye that wasn't shadowed by his monocle promised pain and suffering, and that sent chills down her spine...and not the good kind of chills. He stood there in silence as if waiting for an answer urging her to speak.

"Emm...I- No, I don't have any appointment" She said letting her accent split from the nervousness.

"Then miss, I shall take care of you".