Prologue

(A/N: hello readers welcome to the Prologue here we will found that what happens to Gomora when he comes back. Now let's begin)

"It was a normal day in the city of Japan until the ground starts shaking, something comes out of the ground and it turns out to be the ancient monster Gomora"

(A/N: music of the destruction)

"Gomora starts destroying buildings while people were running for their lives, Gomora two horns were glowing and he fire from his middle horn his ultra shock wave at the buildings causing them to explode. As Gomora continues his destruction he then sees an Ultraman coming and getting ready to fight him" (A/N: the Ultraman is Geed)

Gomora: (an Ultraman heh well looks is that time again)

(A/N: end of the music)

(A/N: music for the battle)

"Gomora started running at Geed and hit him with his tail but Geed dodged by going down, Gomora tried to punch Geed but Geed dodged once more then Geed grabbed Gomora by his head and hit Gomora with his elbow, Gomora managed to free himself"

Gomora: (this one looks strong but not for long)

"Geed runs towards Gomora and was about to punch him but Gomora bite Geed arm and throws Geed into a building, while Geed was trying to get up Gomora two horns were glowing and he was running towards Geed. Geed was finally up but he got stabbed on the chest by Gomora middle horn and Gomora fired his ultra shock wave at Geed causing him to yell in pain then Gomora took his middle horn off Geed and hit Geed with his tail sending Geed into a building, Geed color timer was now red"

Gomora: (time to finish it)

(A/N: end of the battle music)

"Gomora two horns were glowing as he's ready to fire his ultra shock wave but before he could fire his ultra shock wave a black hole comes out no where and it was behind him. Gomora was trying to escape the black hole but it was to late for Gomora to escape the black hole, Gomora was taken away by the black hole and after Gomora went inside the black hole, the black hole disappeard"

??? Mysterious place

Gomora P.O.V

Gomora: "slowy opening his eyes" where.....where am i "looks around and sees that the trees are bigger then him" wait why are the trees bigger then me "gets up" where the hell am i "sees something glowing on his arm" it's that......a bracelet ? "then looks at his hand and his eyes widen" wait what ! Why do i have human hands "runs over a lake and sees his reflection" no...no...no no no no no no there's no way i'm a human "falls to his knees" i'm now stuck as human "looks behind him and sees his tail" oh i still have my tail but still "gets up" so what now i'm stuck here i think i should try find the way out of this "starts walking"

To be continued.

(A/N: thats all for the Prologue hope you enjoy and i'll see next time)