Chapter 6: The Red Gomora

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 6, time to fight back. Now let's begin)

Gomora P.O.V

(A/N: music) skip the song to 03:05

"Gomora let's out a loud roar as he get's ready to fight his robotic doppelganger, everyone was surprised to what they were seeing, Gomora's skin was red now"

Tyrant: are you guys seeing what i'm seeing ?

Eleking: i'm definitely seeing what your seeing

"Mecha Gomora let's out a roar as he then fires his missiles hitting Gomora but surprisingly Gomora didn't feel any pain after being hit by the missiles or didn't even let out a roar of pain, Gomora was still standing and didn't even move, Gomora then runs towards Mecha Gomora and hits him which actually managed to give enough damage and caused Mecha Gomora to back away. Gomora then hits Mecha Gomora's chest using his tail which caused even more damage, Mecha Gomora was about to attack but get's stopped by Gomora who grabbed his horns and rips them off causing Mecha Gomora to roar in pain, he then goes behind Mecha Gomora and grabs his tail and rips it off causing the robot doppelganger to roar in even more pain. Mecha Gomora looks to be working well so Gomora took this as an opportunity, his horns began to glow as he then fires from his middle horn his Super Oscillatory Wave hitting Mecha Gomora and destroying him completely"

(A/N: end of the music)

"Gomora then let's out a loud victory roar"

"He then began to glow as he turns back into a human and the other monsters also turn back into humans, Gomora then falls to his knees breathing heavily"

Tyrant: Gomora ! Are you okay ?!

Gomora: yeah "breathes" i'm alright "breathes" never thought fighting a robot will be this hard

Tyrant: talk to King Joe. He's worse

Eleking: nevertheless. We're glad that you're alright

Litra: what happened to your skin ?

Gomora: i don't know but i felt very strong

Tyrant: seriously ?

Gomora: yeah

Pandon: hey ! Don't forget about us !

"Gomora turned around and saw his other friends who were also humans"

Gomora: Pandon ! Telesdon ! Sadora ! Bemular ! How did you guys managed to get here ?

Sadora: it's a long story

Telesdon: but i'm glad we found you

Pandon: yeah. Trying to found you guys is by far the worst

Eleking: how so ?

Bemular: trust me. You don't want to know

Tyrant: well. What now ?

Litra: we should probably get back to Beacon

Pandon: Beacon ?

Gomora: oh right ! You guys haven't been there yet. It's amazing !

Telesdon: really ?

Sadora: then let's go then

.

.

.

(A/N: music)

Lillie: well. Seems that Gomora has unleashed a new power. We should probably finish this now. Don't you think Salem ?

"As Lillie asked she heard no response, just dead silence"

Lillie: oh right. I forgot. I may have ripped your head off

"On the table was Salem's head and her body was on the ground completely decapitated"

Lillie: finally got rid of the problem. Now it's time to get bloody

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)