T h r e e

Cassandra's p.o.v

So my manager is mad but she understands why i did it.

Sierra laughed at the interview as she played it over and over again.

Bart the magcon creator decided to call my manager and ask if i wanted to join.

Wanna know what she said? She said yes.

I don't think i can do it.

Being around them just brings up so many bad memories.

my phone beeped and my mom looked at me.

"What?" i asked

"What if it's your manager?" she sassed me.

"It's not i just talked to her a few minutes ago" i said pulling my phone out.

It was a twitter notification. Damn.

'@TheMattEspinosa: Can't wait to have @CassandraWoods on tour with us!'

I decided to tweet too.

@CassandraWoods: Boo.

I got another notification from someone i didn't know.

@JcCaylen: Hey o2l is going on tour with magcon! Can't wait to meet you! x

I smiled and looked up 'o2l' i literally watched all there videos with my

mom.

(i changed her twitter name because it was too long to write so)

@CassyWoods: Hey! Can't wait to meet you either! just watched like all of your videos with my

mom haha x

I sent it and got up to pack since i leave tonight for the first stop.

I have to be dropped off at a hotel tonight because that's the one were staying at for the first one and i have like 2 hours to get ready and pack.

I hop in the shower and wash myself then get out and blow dry my hair and put it into a messy bun and get out yoga pants and a tie dye t-shirt and put on mascara and eyeliner and slip on flip flops.

I pack everything i need and i only have half an hour to get to the hotel.

"Mom? wanna drop me off?" i ask her as i go downstairs and she nods

We get in the car and she soon pulls up to the hotel.

"I love you Hun stay safe and remember you never let a boy bring you to tears. They say something you slap them got it?" she smirked i loved my mom because of this.

"Got it mom love you" i yelled to her of course i was never scared to say it in public because it's my mom.

I walk in and see bart he smiled and walks over to me as do all the other magcon guys.

"Hey Cassandra" he says and i smile

"Hey and call me cassy" i said and he nodded.

"Alright rooms

Room 1.

Nash

Cameron

Matthew

Room 2.

Jack J

Jack G

Shawn

Room 3.

Aaron

Carter

Taylor

Cassy your gonna share with o2l and be in a room with

Jc Caylen and Ricky Dillon ok?" Bart said.

"That's more than fine with me" i smiled as long as i didn't share with magcon i'm alright.

They boys looked mad at bart for some reason.

"Hey Cassandra!" Taylor yelled and i flinched and he looked at me weird.

"Hi?" i said.

"So i was uh wondering if you wanted to maybe go out some time?" he said and i tried not to laugh cause that would be rude.

All the guys were glaring at him.

"Um actually i'm gonna have to say no" i smiled as he frowned

"Why not?" he said

"I don't really know you" i slowly said.

"Oh" he said and walked away to the guys while they laughed and i instantly felt bad but i guess i shouldn't.

"o2l in the building!" i heard someone shout and i turned to see all of o2l staring at me.

"Hi i'm kian" he says and pulls me into a hug which i accept.

"Hi i'm connor" he pulls me into a hug too.

"Hey i'm ricky" I hug him too.

"I'm trever!" and i pull him into a hug first because he looks so young.

"Hi i'm sam" he pulls me into a hug and his rosy cheeks are adorable.

"Hi im Jc" This really hot guy says might i say he was hot? Yeah he was Really Really stop! stop!

He pulls me into a hug and i just wanna stay there forever.

"Hi i'm Cassandra but you guys can call me Cassy!" i say.

Bart explains rooming things then a girl comes up to me and smiles.

"Hi i'm Mahogany lox! big fan of your work and i'm the dj!" she smiled.

"Hey so nice to know there's another girl! Call me cassy!" i said and went up to my room and put my suitcase on the bed.

"What are you doing?" i heard ricky laugh.

"Its like 8 at night i'm tired" i said and then put my suitcase on the floor.

There was only 2 beds.

Jc walked in the door and looked at the beds and looked confused.

"One of you can sleep in my bed as long as you keep your hands to yourself" i laughed and ricky jumped onto a bed and jc smiled at me.

"I guess were sharing" he smiled again.

"Yeah well i'm going to bed now so night ricky!" i said and jumped on the bed kicking off my flip flops and jc climbed into the bed and turned the light off.

"Night Cassy" i heard ricky mumble

"Night Cass" Jc said

"Night JCcccccccc" i drug out the c and that's all i remember before falling asleep.