E l e v e n

C a s s a n d r a' s p.o.v

I wake up to find out that

1. Im Fully naked.

2. I slept with someone.

3.Im pretty sure it's Jc.

Oh fuck! If it's not then im screwed.

The guy rolls over and i let out a breath i forgot i was holding... It is Jc.

But that means i don't remember losing my virginity. Damn.

He opens his eyes and see's my frightened face.

"Oh my god Cass i am so sorry i was drunk and im" i cut him off with a smile.

"It's fine i just wish i could remember it" i huffed and fell back.

"Did we really?" he asked

"Lets see if ricky heard anything because he didn't drink" i said and was about to get up when i realised im naked.

"You leave first i can wait." i said and covered up. Even though i was a model i was very insecure about my body.

"Babe your perfect" he said. I huffed again and got up but sat right back down feeling pain in between my legs.

"Damn it Jc!" i yelled as i hissed in pain.

"What? are you okay?" he asked.

Pain thats all i felt jesus it hurts having your cherry popped dont do it kids you'll die!

"How frickin hard did you go?" i joked and stood up grabbing onto the wall as he smirked.

I managed to walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower and take a shower.

I got out felling better and put my hair in a messy bun an put on mascara and foundation and walked out and put on yoga pants and a tank top with Jc's hoodie and socks an walked out into the kitchen.

Everyone smirked at me as Jc blushed.

"I hope you wrapped your willy Jc" Sierra laughed.

"Wait your on the pill right" he said and i freaked out.

"What the hell! Of course not! I didn't think i'd need too! Please tell me you remembered to cover your damn cock!" i shouted as everyone laughed.

"I did don't worry" he said an i huffed and sat next to sam.

"How the hell don't you have a hang over" he asked

"I got laid , apparently it takes it away" i said and laughed.

"We heard you guys last night and it was disgusting!" Trevor complained.

" ' Harder harder!' " Connor tried to mock me.

" 'Fucking hell your good ' " Sierra tried to mock Jc.

" 'Oh my god your huge!' " Ricky mocked me.

"Shut up" i said and they laughed as i cuddled into the couch.

"Babe you alright?" Sierra asked coming over to me and sitting with me.

"No" i mumbled and everyone got quiet.

"You know whats funny" i said suddenly realising something as i looked at my phone.

"What?" she said.

"Not one family member said happy birthday to me yesterday" i laughed and there faces were unreadable almost as if they didn't know wether to laugh.

"Eh that's alright you had birthday sex isnt that great?" she smirked and so did i.

I started cracking up.