24

"What's up my viewers?" i said to the camera.

"So today i'm gonna be showing you my cover of i just wanna run by the downtown fiction" i smiled.

"I really love that song and i hope you guys like it so here we go!" i said and turned off the camera.

I edited it for what seemed like ever.

"Babe!" I heard someone shout downstairs.

I let it go but my eyes widened and i ran to the bathroom and puked.

I brushed my teeth after and went on twitter.

@CassyWoods: i need frands all i do is make videos and spend my life sleeping and eating while watching netflix.

I laughed at it and jut laid there.

@JackGilinsky: Come down stairs i called you like 80 years ago @CassyWoods.

I laughed and went down stairs.

"What" i said kissing him.

"Remember when we uh had" he started but i remembered everyone was downstairs.

"Yeah" i said.

"I forgot the uh c-" he started to say.

"YOU WHAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE MEANS?" i yelled and he was shocked.

I grabbed my key's and walked out the door.

I pulled up at the drug store and got out.

I walked to the aisle they sell tests at and bought one.

I went home and walked past the living room and upstairs and into my bathroom.

I followed the directions and took both of them.

I waited 5 minutes till i checked them.

+

-

one was positive and one was negative.

I sighed and walked downstairs and glared at every boy there.

"Are you coming Jack?" i asked.

"Wait where are you going?" Shawn asked.

"Doctors shawn we need shots" i said and he nodded and taylor laughed.

"He's 16 you don't have to lie to him anymore" Taylor said.

"Fine Since taylor feels the need to make me tell an innocent boy the truth i will." i said and nash got up.

"I'm going to see if i'm pregnant or not because mr.Gilinsky here has never heard of the phrase 'wrap it before you tap it' " i said and walked out the door.

We got to the doctors and walked in.

"Hi i'm here for a pregnancy test" i said and the lady nodded.

Age 19 and i'm getting a pregnancy test.

Aren't you proud of me mom? i'm having my ex bullies baby!

We walked into a room and the doctor did all these tests and stuff and said she'll be back with the results.

"i'll stay by your side" He said

"I know" i mumbled.

"What if were parent's?"i asked.

"Then we'll be the best god damn teen parents there are" he said.

"Yeah" i said.

"Okay Mrs.Woods you are indeed pregnant!" She said and then left the room.

A tear slipped down my face and Jack came and hugged me.

"Were gonna get through this" he said and we headed out the hospital.

We got home in 20 minutes as i walked in i saw a girl sitting with hayes she had bright blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"Hey hayes who's that?" Jack asked wrapping his arm around my waist.

"This is my girl friend Nevaeh." Hayes smiled.

"Great to meet you!" i said.

"You too!" she said and i laughed.

Soon all the guys were in the living room.

"Yeah so uh are you?" Shawn asked.

"I am pregnant" i said and he looked down.

"Sorry" i said like a question.

"Im here for ya" he said hugging me.

"Thank you" i said.

JACKG'SP.O.V

I ran up stairs and put my camera on the tri pod.

"Hey guys Jack here! I usually don't do these type of videos but today i wanted to talk about teen pregnancies" i said looking at the camera.

"It's okay if your a teen mom alright? You made that baby and you should be proud. Now im not saying it's okay to have a baby at 16 but when your 18 it shouldn't matter because your old enough to do what you want. And if you wanna have a child to look after make sure it's with the right guy and he will stay and help you.

I have realised some of my views are teen moms and that's okay your child is not a mistake your child is a blessing." I smiled.

"i am going to be a teen dad and Cassy is going to be a teen mom i hope you support us and i will see you next week" i said turning off the camera.