F o u r

Cassandra's p.o.v

I wake up to hear the sound of camera and voices saying things like,

'Aww they're so cute'.

What the fudge does that mean?

I feel arms around my waist, um, I pretend to still be asleep and listen to their conversation.

"Their so cute I wish they would be together," I think it was kian who said that.

I accidentally smiled but i'll play it off.

"Look she's smiling in her sleep," I heard what i'm guessing is connor?

"They need to be together like seriously, it's annoying," Ricky? Yeah that's ricky.

"Omfg, I'm posting this," Trevor said.

I decided now would be a good time to wake up.

"Wouldn't do that if i were you," I said without opening my eyes.

I sat up and removed Jc's arm from my waist and rolled my eyes.

"Please?" They asked.

"I don't care, do it, I told him to keep his hands to himself," I smirked.

"Ha! I did it!" Connor ran out the room and I just went to the bathroom.

I hopped into the shower and washed myself.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me, Crap. I forgot to get my clothes!

I quickly brush my teeth and peek out the door.

All the o2l guys are there could this get worse?

"Hey guys could you possibly leave for a second?" I asked.

"Why?" Ricky asked.

"I, uh forgot my clothes in there," I said.

"Ohh, want us to carry out Jc?" they asked.

"No, he's sleeping he won't see anything anyway," I said and they left.

I ran out in a frickin towel that barely went mid thigh and to my suitcase and grabbed clothes.

I ran back before Jc could wake up.

I did my makeup and hair then threw on Black Ripped Skinny jeans and A white tank top with white converse and my Magcon hoodie since it was chilly out.

I walked in and Jc was still sleeping. Uh? Wake up bruh.

"Jc," I said sitting down next to him.

"Jcccccccccccc," I said dragging out his name and shoving him.

He wouldn't wake up so I did the only thing I could. I leaned in and whispered in his ear,

"If you don't wake the fuck up I swear to god," I said and he still didn't.

Heavy sleeper much? Like damn.

I sat on his stomach and started messing with his face.

"Jc Jc Jc Jc Jc wake up," I said and he finally opened his eyes then they got wide and he blushed. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Um, you're uh?" He looked down and I realised I accidentally slid down a little.

"Oh shoot I was actually at your stomach haha and uh you wouldn't wake up and that's how I wake everyone up," I quickly said.

He was still blushing and I told him to get ready and I walked into the hall and down to the breakfast place and saw everyone sitting at a table 2 more seats open.