Oi, Lookie Here

Ello, everyone!

My apologies for getting your hopes up about an update, though...maybe this is better than that. <3

Alright, alright.

My life has been rather hellish these past few years, and honestly? It still kind of is. I don't have much time to write, or even read anymore. A travesty, I know.

Curse you, Adulthood!

On top of that, I have been participating in a Fire Emblem audio drama on Youtube, recently. Do any of you know of a fanfiction author by the name of Metallover? He wrote the famed fanfiction aptly named Invisible Ties on Fanfiction.net?

Either way, he sent out a casting call about a year ago - almost two, now. We have gathered a small group of amateurs and masters alike to begin an audio drama based off of that fanfiction! It's slow, starting, but as of right now, there are four episodes up.

I was lucky enough to snag some rather important roles, and, being the “Self Proclaimed Stalker” (don’t ask) of Metallover, I am here to extend an invitation! We need ladies to come and join us! As of right now, there are only three females on the project, including yours truly,  and thusly, we are the voices of many a character.

We will need men down the line as well, so don't be afraid to try out either, guys!

My DMs are open, so if you are interested, don't be afraid to hit me up, here or any of the social media I have in my bio. I don't bite!

Shameless plug aside...I have started to trace my way back to my roots, with the revival of an old story of mine that I wrote for Nanowrimo last year.

Before you ask, yes, I managed to accomplish it! Just typing it up now, so it can be published.

....When I have the motivation, of course. Writing that much in a month burnt me out on that particular story for now...

ANYWHO!

I am writing this very extended authors note to question those of you still following this story - would you like to see more?

Would you rather I continue from where I left off in the story, or remaster the first few chapters, and then continue?

I only ask because I am not happy with how some of the things in earlier chapter played out; reading back on it now, and I’ve been itching to update it for quite some time.

Now, if you would rather I simply continue from where I left off, that's alright too! I can do that, however, I cannot guarantee that the quality of the text will be the same - my style has changed quite a bit since 2016; for the better, I think.

Whatever you choose, I’m still glad that you are still around to even consider this. ^-^

Happy reading, and I hope to speak to you again!