TEST RESULTS |Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO | TEST RESULTS

September 20th, 1979

The sun was setting; it was currently 6:51 pm, the temperature was 68°F outside, the winds were remarkably mild. A chain of events had just occurred, which Arielle could not fathom. How could something like what just happened to her happen? How could the one who was supposed to be her father figure, hurt her in the worst way possible. How could he take advantage of her and steal away her most prized possession?

She was only 16 and should not have ever been in a situation like this. She should be worrying about deciding if she becomes a cheerleader, or studying to pass her test in school, or what she'll wear to the Pep Rally, you know your typical teenage activities, but right now the only thing that ran in her mind; was that she needed to tell her mother what Duke did to her. She limped her way to her mother, who was in the living room smoking a cigarette.

Arielle was bleeding between her legs, with her face and body bruised from Duke beating on her, because she tried so hard to fight him off, but she just couldn't shake back, how could she win that battle and keep that grown ass man off of her.

"Ma!!!!" Cried Arielle as she limped into the living room as she reached out to her mother.

Arielle's mother's name is Maci Bernice Rivers. She is not the loving caring kind of mother either. Macy herself does not know what it feels like to be loved or to give love. All she knows how to do is make it one day at a time. She had just entered the house after completing an appointment with one of her johns. She was wearing skin tight leather pants, Patton leather knee boots and a skimpy pink and white tank top camise shirt. with hot pink acrylic nails to match her top. She just finishes up the short cigarette and puts it out in the ashtray as she sashays her way over to the couch.

"What the hell happened to your child?" Arielle's mother asked with a look of concern.

"Duke touched me mom, and it hurts really bad." cried a broken 15-year-old Arielle as she reached for her mother's arms once again. All she really wanted was to be wrapped in her mother's arms and to hear her mother say that she was going to be okay. Arielle was pulled from her thoughts by her mother's voice.