Mommy Daughter Day Continued / Chapter 7

Once Arielle and Aurora arrived home, the chauffeur opened the car door for Arielle and her daughter then hurried to the trunk and carried all their bags that which they gained while they were out shopping during their mommy-daughter day, and plac...

Once Arielle and Aurora arrived home, the chauffeur opened the car door for Arielle and her daughter then hurried to the trunk and carried all their bags that which they gained while they were out shopping during their mommy-daughter day, and placed them all down inside their home. Arielle tried to give him a tip for bringing them home and carrying all their bags inside, she felt he really did not have to do that.

"Here you go," Arielle replied as she tried to tip the chauffeur but the guy would not accept her money as she continued speaking, "And thank's so much for all your help." Arielle tried again to tip him but the chauffeur turned it down yet again.

"That is unnecessary ma'am, It's all a part of my job. Plus, beautiful ladies should not have to struggle to carry so many bags. It was my pleasure." He replied.

"Are you sure?" Asked Arielle.

"Yes, I am sure, and you lovely ladies have a wonderful night." He replied as he tipped his hat, then turned around and exited their home. Arielle locked her door then turned all her attention back on Aurora, who was watching her favorite show Care Bears as she drank apple juice from her juice box. Then Aurora favorite part came up, she placed her juice box down on the dresser in her room then poked out her little tummy and placed her hands on her hips then repeated the famous statement that the care bears say,

"Care bears stare!!!!" Aurora shouted at the tv, then clapped as she jumped around the living room. Which made Arielle laugh at her enthusiasm.

'I swear I wish I had some of her energy.' Arielle thought as she watched Aurora bounce around her Care bear's themed bedroom.

"How did you like our mommy and me day?" Arielle asked as she sat Indian style on Aurora floor as Aurora took her eyes away from her 47' inch flat screen that's mounted to her wall and ran over to her bed to pick up her newborn baby alive doll then ran back over to her mom and hugged her.

"I loved it, momma, it was so much fun. Thank you for all my new gifts." Aurora replied.

"Your welcome baby. I'm glad you enjoyed our day together. Can you tell me what you think of Mr. Gio?" Arielle inquired.

"Umm, Mr. Gio is a nice momma, his name sounds strange but I like Mr. Gio. I think he would be a great boyfriend for you momma, and he can buy me all kinds of toys." Aurora replied as she clapped her hands as she jumped up and down with excitement while holding her new doll in the crook of her arm.

'What the hell does she know about boyfriends.' Arielle thought to herself.

"Boyfriend!! I said nothing about him being a boyfriend chile. Besides, what does my five-year-old know about boyfriends?" Arielle asked Aurora, who just fell over in a fit of laughter.

"I know that if you have a boy that is your friend, he is your boyfriend. Do you not like Mr. Gio momma?" Aurora asked out of curiosity.

"He is ok, I don't really know much about Mr. Gio," Arielle replied.

"Well, maybe you should get to know Mr. Gio momma, that way he can be your boyfriend and he can buy me new toys." Giggled Aurora as Arielle reached over and began tickling Aurora, who fell into a fit of laughter.

"Why does it seem like the only reason you want me and Mr. Gio to become friends is so he can buy you new toys?" Arielle questioned.

"What? A girl can never have too many toys." Giggled Aurora as the house phone rang.

"I will be back little Ms. Aurora this conversation is far from over darling," Arielle replied as she got up off the floor and left Aurora room then she heard Aurora reply,

"Ok, honey chile." Which made Arielle shake her head from side to side.

'I can't believe I am getting advice from my five-year-old about men.' Arielle thought as she shook her head and ran downstairs to answer the phone.

"Hinsley residents, Arielle speaking, how can I help you,"

"Hey Dia, I know this is your day off, but we got a request for you to give a private dance tonight. How soon can you get here, because he already paid double just for you to come in and you know my policy is no refunds? The V.I.P. customer is already here waiting on you," Spoke Rusty.

"Ok, Rusty. But don't pull any shit like this again. I told you the only way I do these private dances is if I have full control of my schedule. So I suggest you to quit being so damn greedy and get at me first before you accept payment. I'll be there in 20 minutes." Was Arielle reply then she hung up because she said what she needs to say and there was nothing else left for him to say, and if he had something else to say she ain't want to hear it. She then dials the only person who she knows will be in her corner, no matter what the circumstances may be.

"Hello,"

"Hey Momma Jones, how are you." Arielle inquired.

"You're gonna live a long time, I was literally just talking about you baby girl. How are you and my baby Santi doing?" Ms. Jones inquired.

"We are doing great, we had a mommy and me day it was really nice. We even had a lunch date with a guy we bumped into, but that's not the reason I am calling," Arielle replied, cutting to the chase. She was never one to beat around the bush.

"Gone and tell me what you called for baby." Ms. Jones retorted.

"Well, today's supposed to be my day off, but my boss just called me in to work at the last moment. Can you please watch Santi for me momma Jones? I promise to pay you double if you agree to watch her." Arielle pleaded.

"Hush now chile, you know I would watch my baby Santi for free. And you ain't have to hit me with the momma Jones title either, you know I wouldn't say no to you, especially when it involves my baby Santi. Now hurry ya ass up, I got somebody here I want you to meet." Replied Ms. Jones.

"Ok, Ms. Jones, we are on our way," Arielle spoke then disconnected the call, then gathered Santi nightgown, along with a clean outfit, and undergarments for tomorrow.

She knows that by the time she's done her shift, it will be too late to pick Santi back up. Once Santi grabbed her new doll, she locked up the house then hopped in a cab and were on their way to Ms. Jones house.

☀🌝☀
⭐⭐⭐⭐
☀🌝☀

please tell me what y'all view is so far. I like the votes and reads but very much want, need, love, and enjoy your feedback.

~Joy~💗
💋👅😊

Please, Vote, Share, & Comment

Copyright ©
February 23rd, 2019|Revised 8/30/2020 |LilFilly_Philly_34 |
Joy Anita Caldwell |
All RIGHTS RESERVED.

No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way shape or form by any means, electrical or mechanical without written permission from the author. This is purely a work of fiction, names, places, characters, or incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locals or peoples either living or dead is all purely coincidental.