Work, Work, Work, Work, Work /Chapter 9

Once she arrived at the club, she bumped into her good friend Darren

Once she arrived at the club, she bumped into her good friend Darren. Still, she quickly sped off without even giving a quick apology because she is already late for her private dance in the high roller V.I. P room.

He watched as she walked through the club in her regular clothes. Yet he can't seem to get past how beautiful she is, even when she's dressed down. Dia deems Darren to be a close friend. But what she does not notice is that he has somehow developed powerful feelings towards her, and Arielle also has no clue she is the only one to call him Darren. Everyone else in the world knows him as O. He is a silent owner in the club. He's a known Kingpin in the area but wants no one to know he owns a considerable club percentage. Darren/O is the one who gave Rusty the startup money to open the club. Once O saw how lucrative the club was becoming, he chooses not to pass up an offer to be a silent partner, plus it was a great way to clean his money through the club.

 Once O saw how lucrative the club was becoming, he chooses not to pass up an offer to be a silent partner, plus it was a great way to clean his money through the club

Candy used to be O girl, but he broke up with her because he caught her sucking off Rusty. She thought Rusty was the King of the operation and thought she would luck up by hooking up with him. But it all literally and figuratively blew up in her face when O ended their relationship two days ago.

As Rusty was busting his gun on her forehead, he then told her

"Thanks for that microwave shot, little momma, but you know you effed up shorty."

"What you mean, Rusty?" Replied Candy as she wiped his kiss from her forehead.

"I know your type; you like to sleep your way to the top, but I ain't the headman, O is." He replied

"What are you talking about?" Candy replied, playing dumb as she scrunched up her face.

"O is the head of this enterprise, I'm just the handsome face, and you blew your chance with him because he saw you sucking me off a minute ago." Chuckled Rusty after fixing his clothes as Candy tried her best to digest the information that Rusty just relayed to her.

'Did I fuck my chances up by giving this dickhead some bomb ass neck?' she thought as she slowly got up from off the floor and headed towards the door.