Chapter 37

A/n: play song when you see the lip emoji annnnnddd enjoy you smut lovers 😉

THIRD POV:

Seiya sighed contently rubbing circles in Ruby's lower back. She felt all the stress and worry go away. Which most of it was from her feelings towards Ruby. Now that it was out there and she finally made a decision,she felt at peace for a lack of a better word.

She could feel Ruby's breath on her chest where her head was placed. Seiya closed her eyes on the verge of falling asleep. Ruby lifted her leg, laying it on Seiya's inner thigh. Seiya didn't think anything of it until she felt Ruby kissing her neck .  Seiya eyes snapped open  in surprise and she felt the stiring of arousal slowly starting in the pit of her stomach. Especially in the spot Ruby was currently sucking on.

"Ruby what are you doing?" Seiya gasped out,holding in the urge to moan and press herself closer to Ruby's body.

"What does it look like I'm doing baby." Ruby whispered against her neck chuckling. Her breath tickled Seiya's sensitive skin with every word she spoke ,sending shivers down her spine.

"Are you really trying to go again?" Seiya asked trying to ignore what Ruby was doing to her. Ruby all of a sudden tightened her grip and rolled them until she was on top smirking down at Seiya.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

She began kissing Seiya while speaking slow and seductive. "Oh baby..." kiss. "That was ...." kiss. "Just a warm up...." kiss . "This time it'll be something a little more intense....." kiss. "And deeper..." She said the last part with her accent growing deeper and then attacked Seiya's lips in a deep hungry kiss. Seiya couldnt help but kiss Ruby back. Her lips and kisses were like the finest candy. Ruby used her leg to spread Seiya's legs open. She then grabs Seiya's leg and lifts it up,pressing her pelvis against Seiya'S hardly. The action made seiya gasp-and Ruby bit her bottom lip, nibbling on it gently making Seiya moan. Ruby began grinding against her in a slow intense pace. She bit Seiya's lips slowly then pulled back releasing her lips. Seiya began grinding at the Same pace as Ruby, intensifying the feeling between them. In a swift move Ruby rolled them both on their sides and pressed her leg against Seiya's hot core and began rubbing her leg in a rhythmic motion .Seiya bit her lip to keep from moaning, and her breathing got heavier. She copied the action and rubbed her leg on Ruby's core drawing a ragged breath from her. Ruby wrapped her arms around Seiya and pulled her even closer to her body adding even more friction to the way their bodies was moving .

Ruby let out a throaty moan and placed hot kisses on Seiya's neck before biting down by her ear and sucking. You would think it was impossible for for their bodies to get closer but Seiya managed to press herself even closer to Ruby.
Seiya grinded her lower body closer to Ruby sending spikes of pleasure through her.

"Fuck!" Ruby breathed out,her hot breath scorching against Seiya's neck . Ruby slipped a hand around Seiya's waist, sliding it down to Seiya's ass before gripping tightly in her hand,making Seiya yelp in surprise. Ruby chuckled and flicked her tongue against Seiya's earlobe ,causing Seiya to giggle and move her face to look at Ruby. While they had eye contact, Ruby smirked and moved her hand that was on her butt cheek to rub it against her slit in a slow up and down motion. Seiya inhaled in a gasp, her breath halting. Ruby kissed her lips deeply before pulling back.

"Seiya baby you have to breathe. Please don't pass out on me baby." Ruby says giving her a kiss again, and tightening her hold on Seiya. Ruby felt seiya exhale and begin rubbing her fingers all the way from her clit to her anus. Seiya felt her walls contracting , on the verge of another orgasm. This one felt like it would be stronger than the other two. What Ruby's fingers was doing was making the feeling more intense. Seiya threw her head back with her eyes closed and lips parted open panting. Ruby watched her, lustfully biting her bottom lip. She slipped her fingers inside Seiya making her gasp.Ruby smirked and pressed her thumb against her anus and continued and continued pumping her finger inside her. Seiya moaned and started withering around in Ruby's arms. Ruby could tell Seiya was on the verge of cumming by how her thighs tensed up and started shaking. She increased her pace and added another finger making Seiya moan. Right before seiya could release she stopped pumping her fingers. Seiya whined and grinded her hips against the fingers still inside her,urging Ruby to continue.

"Im not letting it end that fast." Ruby said kissing Seiya on the neck . Seiya looked up at Ruby panting and pouted .

"Don't stop." Seiya gasped out. Ruby smirked "Say please." She mumbled against Seiya lips and fluttered the two fingers in her. "Please!" Seiya gasped and fluttered her hips. Ruby smashed her lips to Seiya's and pumped her fingers inside her again. Seiya moved her hand around Ruby's waist and down her butt where she pressed her thumb against Ruby's anus , making her breathe in sharply. Ruby pulled back from seiya lips and stared into Seiya eyes. Seiya leaned forward and kissed Ruby on the lips, Running her tongue along Ruby's lips before pressing it against her lips, asking asking for entry. Ruby responded by opening her mouth and moaning. Seiya then slipped her middle finger inside Ruby. The two women continued to please each other ,prolonging each other's orgasm whenever the other got close . After a while Seiya couldn't hold back anymore .

"Ruby I can't hold back anymore. I'm going to..... I have to...." Seiya panted out. Ruby had her head thrown back in pleasure. "Just hold on a little more please babe. It feels so good." Ruby moaned in a huskily voice biting her lips . Seiya groaned but kept fluttering her hips against Ruby while they penetrated each other. After a while Seiya's breathing got heavier and her legs started shaking.

"Baby I'm sorry I can't!" Seiya whined to Ruby . Ruby tightened the arm that was around Seiya and looked at her.

"Ok but look at me and don't take your eyes off me." She told Seiya. Seiya locked her gaze on ruby and noticed her eyes are darker. Not to mention that staring into her eyes was hypnotic and just plain intense. They stared into each other eyes getting lost in them. The feeling of them moving together only intensified it and they both started panting together almost as if they were one. Seiya pressed her fingers deeper inside Ruby and moves it around her walls,making them clench and Ruby gasped. They both sped up their pace and a few minutes later Seiya screamed and Ruby covered her mouth over Seiya's to muffle the scream. Shuddering as the orgasm ripped through them both of them as they came at the same time. Then after they were done both sat there breathing heavily.

"Wow. Seiya whispered trying to catch her breath. She couldn't move a muscle and her legs felt like jello.

"I know.....wow." Ruby said breathlessly, still staring at Seiya unwaveringly. They were still wrapped in each other arms.

"What ?" Seiya asked curiously,feeling exhausted. Ruby smiled slightly and shook her head.

"Nothing it's just......You're amazing and beautiful and different from other girls that I've dated. And most importantly all mine." She explained pulling Sets against her to prove her statement .

Seiya laughed feeling flattered. "I could say the same for you . Your all those things and more. Plus you look like a fallen angel with goddess traits." Seiya remarked,making Ruby giggle. Ruby detached from seiya long enough to pull covers over them, then snuggled her body against Seiya. Ruby watched as Seiya eyes fluttered close. She reached up and stroked her cheek. Which she could tell was a rosy color, from her orgasm. Seiya was on the verge of falling asleep when she heard Ruby speak.

"What was that move you did before?"

Seiya's eyes fluttered open.

"What are you talking about?" Seiya mumbled tiredly.

"You know with your fingers?" Ruby explained chuckling. Seiya stared at her confused until she caught on. "Oh! That. Well do you really want to know?" She smirked at Ruby mischievously.

"Yes I do actually." Ruby said smiling. Seiya leaned forwards and spoke in her ear .

"Well for starters.......I made it up." She said giggling before laying back in her original position. Ruby raised her eyebrow in disbelief but Seiya just grinned at her.

"Wow." Ruby said shaking her head ,taking Seiya back into her arms and snuggled her head against her neck.

"Night beautiful." Ruby said against her skin.

"Night gorgeous."