Chapter 40

A/n: smut up ahead

RUBY POV :

I followed Seiya and Yaten downstairs where we ent into the living room and sat on the couch, where Taiki was staring at two pictures. She looked up when we can in.

"About time . Oh hey Ruby. Didn't know you was here." She said grinning at me . I laughed and stuck my tongue out at her . "You gave me a key remember." I say laughing as I sat next to Seiya ,our Thighs touching as we still held hands. Taiki laughed at my comment.

"Well....I'm glad it's getting put to good use." She jokes winking ,making me laugh to myself. Seiya smiled and raised her eyebrow.

"So what's up with these pictures?" she asked leaning forward to get a better look. Taiki handed the pictures to Seiya so she could examine them. Yaten and I leaned over and took a look at the two photos in Seiyas  hand.

The first picture was of the three of them doing different poses next to each other. In this one Taiki was in the middle with her hand on her hip and the other raised in the air like she was praising the stars or reciting a sonnet.

Yaten was on the left side of her and she was turned around facing backwards but twisted enough to look over her shoulder and that you could see her face, and her arms were extended as if she was in the middle of a graceful mid spin.

Then Seiya was on the other side of Taiki facing her with her hand on her hip, And her other arm extended down. All three had their eyes closed and you could see their shadow in the background, making their poses even more defined. It was an amazing affect really.

 It was an amazing affect really

(Ignore the outfits )

The second picture was of the three of them. This one Seiya was sitting in a chair with her legs crossed and Yaten was hugging her from the right side while seiya had one hand on yatens upper arm. Taiki was leaning towards seiya on the left with her hand on Seiya thigh. All three were looking into the camera,but seiya had a slight smile on her face and was winking at the camera while the other two had the serious expressions that models use.

Their outfits were thigh high black boots,different colored bra tops (Seiya was red,Yaten was green and Taiki was purple)and black shorts.