Meeting Mark....I-I mean Mr. Fischbach

You woke up with the sunlight from your window blinding you. Turning over and looking at your clock, you realized you were late.

"Fuck! I can't be late on the first day!" I said as you quickly got out of bed, only to have cold air greet my naked body. "Huh?" I thought as I looked around my room, only to see that it wasn't mine.

"Morning y/n!" Someone said. I looked over....and of course. Drunk me had gotten laid by the biggest womanizer, who you've known since high school, James. I promised myself to stand clear of him at for at least the first semester, but I guess things got out of hand at that party last night. The fact that James is so hot makes it harder to stay away from him, with those gorgeous blue eyes, and perfect, curly, brown hair. He can get any girl he wants to fall under his spell. I was his victim of the week. I quickly grabbed my clothes from last night, figuring that they looked clean enough and left without saying so much as a goodbye to James.

I walked out of his house, looking around for my car, then realized it must still be at that club. "Whatever I'll get it later." I mumbled, and whipped out my phone to call an Uber. I tapped my foot waiting impatiently for my driver to arrive. It arrived on time and sped through traffic to get me to my large campus. I left a three dollars as a tip(I'm broke lol) and started running into the building. The hallways were deserted and quiet, which I enjoyed. I looked at my schedule and my first class was history, which happens to be my favorite subject. "I should have no problems with this class." I smiled to myself. It didn't take me long to find it, but I was still late by twenty minutes. I could have rode a motorcycle through school, and I still wouldn't have made it in time. I opened the door and let it close with one loud ass "BANG!", which of course made everyone's head turn to the door. The first person I noticed was my friend, Lily, who looked shocked to see me walking in late. The second person I noticed was James. I gave him a very confused look. I mouthed, "How did you get here before me?", and he shrugged his shoulders and smirked. Fucking prick. The third person I noticed was who I assumed was my new teacher with a very annoyed look on his face. "You must be Ms. y/n, the only student who's name I haven't checked off my attendance sheet." He said with a straight face. "Yeah that's me, who are you?" I replied, not liking his attitude. "There will be time for introductions later, I need you to get started on this worksheet....Oh, and see me after class." I rolled my eyes and walked to an empty seat next to Lily. She was a pretty tomboy-like girl. Most guys didn't find that attractive. She doesn't really like socializing with many people, but she'll break her neck to talk to me. We've been friends since second grade. I saved her from choking on a Lego(which by the way is WAY worse than stepping on one). I pulled out my phone and started texting her.

Y/n~This guy's a real dick.

Lily~Yeah, but he's pretty cute huh?

I stopped and looked up from my phone. I didn't really get a good look at him from before, but now I am noticing the "cute" part. He had brown eyes that could swallow you, and dark hair brown hair, his jawline could cut a diamond in half, he had on a tight suit with bulging muscles. I continued texting Lily.

Y/n~He's okay....

Lily~Whatever, you know you want him to give you his "vitamin D".

I immediately felt my cheeks get hot at her comment. As cute as he was, he's still my teacher. There's no way we could ever have anything special between us, right?

Y/n~Really? Anyways what's his name? I don't feel like waiting after class for his "introduction".

Lily~His name is-

Just then my phone was snatched out of my hand, I looked over at Lily who already had her phone put away. Sneaky little bitch. The teacher looked down at me. "It seems like whoever you were texting was more important than the Roanoke colony?" He said. I stared into his eyes. I loved how sweet and perfect they were. Wait. What am I saying? "Yes, the person I was texting is far more important than the Rancock colony." I replied with a very sassy tone. "It's the ROANOKE COLONY, and I guess you wouldn't mind if I read these text messages aloud, then?" The jack-ass teacher smirked. I just sat there and glared at him. He started scrolling through them. "This guy's a real dick. Yeah, but he's pretty cute huh?" He smiled ear to ear as he continued reading. I couldn't tell if he enjoyed embarrassing me in front of everyone, or if he was just proud to get under my skin. When he got to the "Vitamin D" comment, his face got really red. Afterwards, he turned to the class. "Ms. y/n will be staying with me for detention." He made eye contact with me and smirked.

Hey guys! It's me! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Let me know how it was! Byyyyeeee😍😍😀😃😅😋