Morning after

I woke up to the faint sound of snoring. I looked over to my left, and watched Mark sleep soundly, then got up to stretch. My movements startled the handsome teacher awake. "I didn't expect you to awake before me," He said in a raspy sexy voice that went straight to my core.

"Well, I realized I had to tell people where I was, or else they'd be worried," I said, thinking about my friends and parents. I slowly reached over Mark to grab my phone, only to feel him grip my arm with tightness.
"What are you doing?", He said, drilling his Stern eyes into my own.

"Just grabbing my phone...haha-", I said hesitantly. A deep chuckle rumbled from his chest, As he lifted the sheets, showing off his erect cock. "We're not finished with last night's activities." I peered down, and saw his cock dripping with pre-cum and begging to be sucked as it twitched slowly.

Sighing, I dove under the sheets and gripped his member tightly, hearing a groan go through his chest as I pumped it fast. "Fuck...don't stop-", I heard mark say as he pushed my head down further until I reached his balls. Feeling myself swallowing his cock down my throat, I could taste his cum going down to my stomach. I began to bob my head up and down really fast, which seemed to have a positive reaction from Mark as he bucked his hips up in the air, slowly grinding into my mouth.

I took all of him, and felt Mark's cock touch the back of my throat. I pulled my mouth off his cock with a soft 'pop' noise, then placed my head further down his long shaft towards his balls, which were red and swollen and full of milky white seed. "Please...please suck all of the cum from this cock baby." I began to suck on his balls, swirling them around in my mouth and letting go of them with a 'pop', while getting them nice and wet. Mark gripped my hair at this action which caused me to moan around his cock.

Looking up at him I saw his face in pure ecstacy. Mark was so in the moment, and nothing could ruin this right now. I watched his face get flushed and red as I sucked his big balls faster and faster, and stroked his cock to add to the pleasure. "Ugh, y/n! I can't take any more! Im gonna burst!" Mark screamed. I chuckled darkly and placed his cock back in my mouth with a loud slurp. He threw his head back and shouted my name while digging his nails into the mattress.

I felt his sticky, white seed fill my mouth completely. There was cum pouring out at the sides of my mouth, and I felt the thick cream sliding down my throat. I swallowed it all, along with the leftover cum dripping down his shaft. "Mmm....may I have my phone back Mr. Fischbach?" I said, revelling in the taste of his salty sperm.  He smirked and kissed my lips, swirling his tongue around poking it through my cheeks "Right after we shower princess. And thank you for that, this was the best blowjob I've ever had."

I smiled sweetly and stared at him as he moved the sheets back revealing his abs and now soft cock.