After school detention:(

Your new teacher has confiscated your phone, and you now have after school detention with him. Sucks to be you, amirite?

The rest of class went by quickly. I managed to finish all of my work. It was around 1:30, Lily and I were going to lunch, went we bumped into an idiot with a gorgeous face. "Wassup y/n? I heard you had detention. Bummer. I was totally going to invite you to Starbucks with me..." James said "Oh my god....why do you think that after one night of sex, we're automatically a thing?" I said, clearly pissed off. "I'll only keep asking, babe." He said, biting his lip. "If I agree to go on ONE date with you, will you promise to leave me the hell alone?" I asked. "Deal. How's tomorrow after school?" He asked. "Sure whatever." I responded. He turned on his heels with a perfect smile and walked away. Lily gave me a look. "Dammit. Why are you always resisting him? It's literally every girls dream to be in your shoes right now." As a joke, I looked down at my shoes. "I don't know, my Converses haven't been cleaned in a while." I said, smirking. Lily threw her head back and roiled her eyes. "Shut up." She said through a smile.

We made it to the cafeteria, which took a while; due to the fact that we were dodging boys, dumb females, and anti-bullying protesters in the hallways, it's not that I don't care, it's just that it's hard trying to get places when there are hippies in the hallways chanting nonstop punchlines. I grabbed a slice of pizza and Lily and I sat down. Lily was telling me about her dog's cousin's aunt's friend's dad's neighbor, but I totally zoned her out. I couldn't bring myself to stop thinking about this history teacher. I mean sure I was pissed off at him for humiliating me in front of class, taking my phone, and giving me detention, but I still thought he was really cute. By the looks of it, he might have a thing for me too. There's only one way to find out. I need to hit on my teacher.

The rest of the day went by like a breeze. I told Lily about my plan, and she didn't approve of it at first, but when I reminded her about my date with James, and that I could put in a good word for her, she gave in. "If you're going to do this, you need to look the part." Lily said sternly. She led me to her locker and pulled out a girly/hip outfit. This surprised me, because all Lily wears is dark colors...

I went to the restroom to try it on, and I must say, this suits me well! I decided to let my h/c down

I went to the restroom to try it on, and I must say, this suits me well! I decided to let my h/c down. Lily met me in the hallway afterwards. "Damn girl! You're making me reconsider dating boys..." she joked. We giggled and went our separate ways. The last bell rang, and I practically ran to my history teacher's class. I knocked lightly on the door. "Come in." Woah.... is it just me, or did his voice get sexier? I slowly walked in and sat down. I crossed my legs to show off the jean shorts. I looked up at him with adoring eyes. "You do know why you're here, right?" He asked. "Yes, sir." "My name is Mark...Mark Fischbach, but I go by Mr. Fischbach, but many people know me as Markiplier." He looked at me as if he expected me to react. "I'm sorry? Am I supposed to know who you are?" I said, clearly confused. He looked disappointed. "Do you watch YouTube?" "Yeah, but I only listen to music, or watch skits." I said. "Wooooooow. Okay well I'm a Youtuber, who does gameplays. Thanks for lowering my ego." Mr. Fischbach said. "Anyways, now that you know who I am, I suppose you should do some extra work while you wait." I was really into it, the work seemed pretty easy. It was hard to focus because I could feel his eyes on me. I looked up at him, and we made eye contact. He shuffled his papers and continued working.

Twenty minutes passed, and I completely forgot to enact my plan. Luckily, I didn't have to. Mr. Fischbach got up from his desk and walked over to me. He stood over me for a while. "Do you need something?" I asked. "I was just wondering if you needed help with your work." Before I could answer, he leaned over towards me until his face touched my nose. I could smell his musk, and damn, did he smell good... I could feel my face sizzling. He closed his eyes and inhaled. "That's a really nice outfit you got there. Too bad you still have it on." He quickly backed away and walked back to his desk. "What in the actual FUCK just happened?" I thought to myself. I guess he read my mind, because when I looked up, he was just smirking. Did I mention how much I hate when guys smirk? It's so annoying. It makes me want to punch them. "What was that?" I asked. "What was what?" Mr. fischbach said with a concerned face. Playing dumb won't work with me. I can't let my plan fail. I was supposed to make HIM hot and bothered! Not the other way around. I got up from my desk and slowly walked up to his and sat on it. "y/n, what the hell are you doing?" I ignored his question and replaced it with my own. "How old are you Mr. Fischbach?" "I just turned twenty-nine, not that that's any of your business." I decided to make him mad. "Damn, that's pretty old..." he got up from his desk and took his glasses off. "Ha ha, no. Twenty-nine is not old." I felt like I needed to tick him off. "Yes it is. That would explain why you were so mean to me thus morning. I think I can see a gray hair in your beard..." I leaned in to pretend to look, but he pushed me back hard, so that I was laying on the desk, he moved closer so that he was in between my legs. "Listen here, I don't get paid enough to deal with students like you. Stop with the nonsense, and let's just wait this out." I didn't answer him. I just stared into his eyes. His lovable eyes. We both seemed to be at loss for words. Before I knew what was happening, he leaned in and kissed me.

Oh. My. God. His lips are so soft.... He gently wiped his tongue over my bottom lip, I didn't know what he was trying to do. You I just kept closed mouth kissing him. He soon parted my lips with his tongue. I moaned into his mouth, in pure ecstasy. His tongue swirled around my mouth, as mine did the same to his. He left no part of my mouth untouched. His hands went to my face, then slowly down to my neck, then to the top of my shirt. He left my mouth then started trailing kisses down my neck. "Do you kiss all of your students?" I asked between breaths. "Only the really hot ones with sexy outfits." He smiled and looked at me with so much lust. "I am going to have so much fun with you. Right on this desk." I couldn't help but smirk...

Heeeyyyy! What's good? Is it good so far? There will definitely be 🙀smut in the next chapter btw, so BEWARE!