Guess who's back

A/N: Sooo I was really really lazy to write stories this week but I got motivated by miraculous_lover107!! Who ever they are is sooo sweet and made me really happy that they enjoy this story, thank you soo much. 😁😀😂😉 THANK YOU miraculous_lover107!!
                 Original writing 2018 (Edited in 2021)                                          .
Marientte's POV

   As my alarm clock was beeping I groaned barley getting my eyes opened. I looked to the side of me and I saw a picture with Mama and Papa. I smiled today was the day I see them again.  "Rise and shine." Tikki said and giggled. I looked over to see a empty suit case. 

   I forgot to pack... 

"I'm gonna miss Amanda. She was one of my closest friends in LA." A few minutes later Then I heard a knock on the door and i said, "come in", Amanda said,  "let's go Marinette!!!!"  I said "huh", She said, " Totally forgot to tell you, My mom said I can come to Paris with you!." I said, "Really Oh My Gosh, you got a ticket." she waves it around an we jump and squeal.

 I packed all my clothes, mostly what Amanda picked out, she like my own fashion designer, but instead of designs she gets them from stores. My brother said, "Ya'll talk to much, Lets go before I change my mind about going to Paris!" My older  brother, he's older by 2 minutes! We look nothing alike even though  we're twins . ( AMANDA IS NOT REPLACING ALYA)

  I had about five suitcases

 My brother had three and Amanda...she had a lot...

"I had to leave some suitcases at home" I laughed 

   We all went to the airport, and everyone was looking at Amanda pushing a large amount of suit cases on one of those things your suppose to use in hotels not  airports. 

  Once we got on the plane, I sat next to my brother while Amanda fell right to sleep, he said, "I'll give a taste a people's mind if they hurt my little sister." I laughed, and he said," Mari you think Dad's ok?" I said, Ya I think he's  fine I've been talking with him on the phone." My brother hasn't seen our dad for 13 years now. We were twenty now.

 Our flight to Paris was long!! 

The pilot said, we are arriving to our destination, please buckle your seat belts, thank you. 

The landing was quite bumpy. Which made Amanda angry.

 Once we got off the airplane I was grabbing on my backpack.  Guys looked at me and would whistle.  I was walking until I was lifted up off the ground. I got a huge hug, from a guy he said, "Marinette!." 

It took me a while to notice who this strange man was. I replied, "Kim?: He said "yup." He let got of me and I said, "It's been a while!"I said happily  

Amanda coughed, and I  said "ohh this is one of my best friends Amanda. This over here is my twin brother."

 Kim said, "Twin?? ..You guys don't look alike at all, just your eyes are the same, no disrespect though." 

My brother said, laughed and said "we get that all the time." My brother had, brown hair like my dad, bluebell eyes like me and his skin tone was a like Adrien's but a tiny bit lighter.

 I laughed and said, "So why are you in the airport," "I actually don't know I was bored so I came here, he laughed." He said "well I got to go Alix is waiting for me at the apartment." 

"tell her I said Hi!" He said waving back at me, ''I definitely will!" 

Amanda said, "so how do you suppose we get to your parents house?" I said, uhmm good idea. We grabbed our suit cases and, Amanda still pulling that hotel suit case in there! I laughed. She said, "I became a citizen of Paris and lord am I tired! "Amanda been signing papers on the plane so she could live with me IN Paris. People were looking at us we put our heads down trying not to get embarrassed, especially since we walking home!

Edited 2021

That's the chapter, Trust me in the next Chapter there will be drama and all that good stuff!

Someone give me a name for Marinette twin brother!! Please!