Awkward

Adrien POV

I asked Marinette to be my girlfriend and she said, "yes". I was so happy, but I had a photo shoot, even though I hate my dad, he makes me work. I'm supposed to go to her apartment today, meet her roommates. I got in my Lamo and went there. I walked up to her door, and a girl answered it. I said, Hey is Marinette here. She said, you must be her boyfriend! I nodded. "Your one lucky guy" she said. Then, I saw my girlfriend come down the steps with a black shirt top and pink shorts, her hair was in a messy bun. Then she said, " Adrien?" "Hey princess" I pecked her lips and some guy came downstairs and said "what's all the chaos", I can't sleep. Then he said, you "must be my sister boyfriend" he walked up to Marinette and I. I nodded. He said, "stay with us I can't stay in this house with girls." I said sure, then Marinette slapped the back of his neck and said, "go over there with your girlfriend." I laughed, and Marinette grabbed my arm and said, "What do you wanna do." I didn't know she was saying anything, I was distracted by her face, she looked like a queen without makeup, damn. Then I heard "Adrien!!" a hand waving in my face. Then I said, "yes princess!"

(I'm gonna do a different style of writing cause I'm a little lazy to actually "that" so ya this is for a few chapters cause I'm like so tired but I can't go to sleep so ya this probably makes no senseso sorry if this was a waste of your time and your still reading wow ok let me stop you want more of the story so ya)

Marinette- are you listening to a word I am saying!

Adrien- Umm yes.

Marinette- what did I just say then?

Adrien- Umm that you wanted to umm get food?

Marinette - Adrien

She shakes her head and laughs while saying her sentence

Adrien- sorry I was stunned by your bueaty

Marinette pulls Adrien collar and kisses him, Adrien wraps his hands around Marinette and deepens the kiss.

Blake- Ayee GET A ROOM!

Amanda- I think it's cute DON'T RUIN THIS BLAKE!

Adrien- Well what did you say

Marinette said, I wanted to now what you wanted to do sense we are you know dating.

Little did Adrien know his life
was about to turn around dramatically

His phone rang he kissed Marinette's cheek and said, Princess I have to take this. She nodded

ADRIEN POV

Ugh my dad calls me as soon as I get alone time with my Princess. Did I ever say I HATE MY DAD!

Gabriel- Hello

Adrien-What

Gabriel - ADRIEN I'm sorry what happen

Adrien- blah blah blah what

Gabriel- your mom wants to see you

Adrien- mom...

Gabriel- But she in America so that means you have to go there for a while

Adrien- but..

Gabriel- your leaving tomorrow so say your goodbyes today.

He hung up with that

Adrien sighs and says in his head, I'm 18 and being controlled by my father, Once I'm 21 I can do what ever I want! But he just remember he had a girlfriend.

Adrien walked back to Marinette with a sad face. She ran up to him and said "what happened." Then he said, "can we talk in private."

They walk to Marinette room and she locks the door, Adrien sat on her bed and put his hands over his eyes.

He said, "Marinette I'm sooo sooo soo sorry!"

Marinette walked over to him and said, "what's wrong." She kneeled besides him.

"I I I have to move for 3 years"

Marinette jaw dropped w--hat

A/N: OH MY GOSH is adrienette over! The ship is over!😋

JK JUST TEASING YALL, BUT REALLY IS IT OVER.

FOLLOW: PreciousLiiiiiiiife DO IT RIGHT NOW, this person has voted commented read, I'm like so happy that someone reads it😢😢😭 ( tears of joy)