Breakup

1 year later

(Don't kill MEEE)

Marinette's POV

I haven't gotten to speak to Adrien for a a while, Ladybug gets in the way of everything, I've seen him and that girl again, and no wonder he got me pissed, but I don't even worry about this relationship cause he obviously cheating on me.

I barely get any sleep, cause this new hawkmoth got me working 24/7, I don't even get to really spend time with family cause my entire day is about Akuma and sleeping.

But today I actually got a break no akumas today for now , I ran to the bakery and saw my parents, I ran and gave them a hug, my mom said, my baby home.

I heard a boom, I sighed and said in my head, my work of ladybug is never done. I saw that it was in city hall. The window was open and I slid through the window and said lets get this over akuma, "I can't spend one day with my family."

Then I got a surprise, I said, OMG is this for me, I walked down and everyone said, thank you ladybug for keeping Paris safe, A tear slid down my cheek, then I started to ball tears, I coverd my face and said, t-t-hank you!

Then a little girl hugged me, she said, "Ladybug don't cry, it's ok."

I hugged her and said, "thank you."

After the party, I went back home and Amanda said, "why weren't you at the party!" I said "I was sleeping."

"Marinette are you pregnant?" she asked me in curiously.

I said "no"

Amanda said why are you always sleeping, we can never have a day with you me me and Alya! I heard sadness in her voice

Next thing I know Alya burst into the penthouse and said, spill Marinette, your sleeping like crazy, it's been 1 year What are you up too.

I sighed and said, " I can't really tell you guys."

Alya said, "Marinette tell us we are worried about you! You come home late then sleep until 5 pm then all of a sudden it's back and forth."

I looked at them and said, "you really want too know!"

They said "yes!"

Tikki and and I have a bond so we can hear eachother without saying a word that comes through our mouth.

"Tikki can I say it"

she said, "sure go ahead I understand there worried about you!"

I took a deep breath and said,

"I am ladybug."

Then they both laughed," ya right."

Then they walked away

I shrugged and then I went to my room and went to sleep.

Then a boom.

I sighed and said, a job a ladybug is never done

Tikki SPOTS ON

Adrien's POV

Marinette and I haven't spoken for 2 months now, I know she pissed but sometimes I feel like she up too something else.

I sighed and then face time her

she didn't answer

are we still a thing, I love her so much, but I think I might developed feelings for Kagami.

5 hours later

I get a call

I see Marinette ID pop up!

I answered it and her face came up.
first thing I saw was a cut on her cheek.

Princess what happened are you ok

She started to cry

Princess What happened!!!

I ca-n-t

Marinette this is not happening you need to tell me what's going on NOW!

ADRIEN IF A SAID I CAN'T I HONESTLY CAN'T!

I looked at her shocked and said MARINETTE IF YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT GOING ON MAYBE WE SHOULD'NT BE TOGETHER! YOU DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE, WE DON'T COMMUNICATE I'M LOSING YOUR TRUST. later bye and hung up.

I didn't want this to happen but it did

Marinette POV

Everything is over, Adrien and I are over.

I cried on my bed, hugged my pillow. Tikki comforted me but know I feel trapped.