Ugh

This week has been...... horrible, to say the least. On Friday I went into the ER because of horrible chest pains, but don't worry guys I'm fine. For the most part. While I was there I was asked a lot of weird questions. I'm not going into detail on those.

My best friend left town recently and I miss her so fucking much it actually hurts. My brother is a dick, no surprises there, but when he was told I was getting drove to the er by my mom he was worried. He actually yelled what at my mom while she was driving. Good job bro, good job.

Now, if you know me you know that I am afraid of spiders. I hate them with a passion and I just say a FUCKING SPIDER CRAWLING ON ME. ON MY ARM. WHERE I COULD CLEARLY SEE IT. LIKE WHAT THE HELL. IT KNEW I COULD SEE IT. 😖😖😡😡🕷

So yeah that's how my week is so far how are you guys doing. Any big plans for the summer.

One good thing that happened recently is that I turned 16. Woo me. Not. I am terrified of change and things are changing. Like the fact that I am pansexual. And still have yet to tell my mom. So yeah that is my life right now.

Does anyone have any funny stories they can share in the comments to make me feel better? It would be greatly appreciated if they had anything to do with animals. If not it's fine and any funny story will do. If you have nothing funny to report then I don't know what to tell you like, read other people's stories I guess. Idk. They don't even have to be recent. Ok I'm gonna probably go to bed soon here. Night guys. You all are really wonderful and loved. Goodnight.