Happy Birthday...

So this one is a little different than most of my other posts in this story, slash ranting place. Today is one of my best friends birthday. This is a happy birthday to her. I don't really know what to say so I'll just say what I would be saying to her on this day. So here it is sorry if it is super depressing to read, just know its for Mia.

First off I wanna say happy birthday and that I miss you more then anything else in the world. I still remember all the good and bad times I had with you and that says a lot because my memory is horrible. I remember the day that I took your football and said "this is Dora, and this is what I think of Dora," and then I kicked it onto the roof of our school and we had to have the janitor get it back down for us. We couldn't stop laughing, our sides started to hurt from how hard we were laughing.

I even remember the day that Trevor and you broke up over a note because he like the new girl. You were so upset and I had to comfort you with our other friends. You were so heartbroken. It hurt me to see you so sad. We all collectively got together and made this girl feel horrible for what she did to you and Trevor. She ended up leaving the school soon after that.

I also remember when I would be sad and how you would lightly slap my face and tell me to stop being sad. You would do this until a smile grazed my lips and then you were content. You were only happy when you knew that your friends were happy and okay.

I especially remember your last true day before your death. We got to spend it together. We were running around laughing. We were having such a great time together and you were even set to stay the night that night. But you had to leave because you were in so much pain.

A few days after I had received the heart wrenching news that you were gone. No longer apart of our world. I was heartbroken, yet I still went to school so I could make other people feel some sort of comfort. It was the only thing I could do. I was heartbroken and defenseless. You are so important to me that I didn't know what to do now that you are gone. I was so lost, I still am if I'm being entirely honest with myself.

I miss you more than anything else in the world and I wish that you have an amazing birthday. I miss and love Mia Denler. You are severly missed.