Chapter 2- The Penthouse

We finally got to the suite, and when we entered, we looked around in awe.

"Woah." I said.

Morgan and Dookie nodded, and Nappy walked over to the door.

"Aey! Look who's late!" Nappy said. "I mean, I can understand Hunter being late, but you Nate? Since when are you late to anything?"

"Well... we WOULD'VE been here on time, early even, but SOMEONE forgot about his handhelds." I replied.

Dookie looked down and said "Sorry man. I was having a beer when playing my 3DS, and I kinda forgot where I put it..."

"Yeah yeah, Drunkyshed." I said, smiling.

I saw everyone else walk over. Nappy, PBG, Projared, MatPat, Smooth McGroove... they're all here.

"So... what's up?" Morgan asked.

"We were waiting for everyone to get here, then we were gonna go grab food." Jared responded.

"Oh ok. This place is so cool!" Morgan added.

"I'll show you guys around." Nappy said. I nodded, and he showed us the place. There was only one bedroom, a really fancy one too, which was decided to be Morgan's because she was the only girl. The rest of us had either couches, chairs, or the floor to sleep on.

When we all unpacked, we got ready to go get food. When MatPat went to open the door, he went, "Ummm... guys, the door won't open."