Chapter 11: Who's Insane?

"NOW WHERE THE HELL IS IT!!!" I screamed again, searching the place. Jared sighed, nodding to Austin. They walked over to me and took my arms as if I was under arrest.

"T-the hell?!" I asked, enraged. "We're Not letting you leave us, we need you." I started to bawl, sinking to the floor.

"B-but Hunter... I-I need to f-follow h-him...." I whispered.

Morgan walked over to me, kneeling down to look me in the eyes. "Honey..." She whispered, kissing my forehead.

I screamed in pain. She'd stabbed me with a pocket knife in the throat. "W-who's I-I-insane??" I muttered, before she slit my throat entirely.

-

I opened my eyes to see black, but then familiar brown eyes and shaggy hair came into view. "H-HUNTER!!!" I yelled, running to him. I hugged him tightly. "I-I missed you." I admitted. Hunter chucked lightly. "But we're together now, and that's all that matters." He said, taking my hand. We walked off, gradually dissipating.

-

[Jared's POV]

"What. The. F*CK?!" I yelled. "We'd all be better off dead... think about it." Morgan said calmly. "You're... you're insane!" Austin yelled. Morgan smirked. "Whatever you say..." She walked over to him, and in one fluid motion slit his throat. Austin fell to the ground lifelessly.

"AUSTIN!" I yelled running to side. I kneeled by his head, crying my eyes out. I turned around to see everyone on the ground, dead.

Except for Morgan.

She walked over to me slowly, kneeling down next to me. She looked at Austin's body emotionlessly. "You guys were pretty close, huh?" She asked. "Y-yeah..." I replied, fearful of my close demise. "Hug him." She commanded. "Wha-" "- just HUG HIM!!" She interrupted, raising her knife slightly. I did as she said, quickly. "Good."

"I hope you two remain together in the afterlife, or whatever comes after this." She whispered, killing me.

[Morgan's POV]

After I killed Jared, I realized...

This is just like the bad dream.

The bad dream that made me scared of this... I knew I'd go insane...

I need to get rid of myself, to set balance to the universe again...

-

Black.

----------

And so, there were many deaths. But I think we've learned a lesson...

Don't forget your key to your hotel room door.