Chapter 3- The Penitentiary

"Dude, stop playing with us." Jared said as he made his way to the door. He then tried to turn the knob. "W-what?" Jared uttered as he pulled on the knob a lot. "Lemme try." I said. I walked up to the door and twisted the knob. It wouldn't budge. "H-how...?" I whispered as I continued to try and jiggle the knob. No luck.

"Well, what should we do?" I asked, turning around to face everyone.

"I can try and call the office." PBG said as he pulled out his phone. "It says I'm unable to call anyone... What now?"

Everyone then pulled out their phones and tried the same thing. None. Worked. GREAT.

"What if we broke the window and jumped down?" Hunter suggested.

"Well, we'd plummet to death. Plus, haven't important people stayed here? It's probably unbreakable." Smooth replied.

Everyone looked around, wondering what to do.

I then realized... where'd Morgan go?

"Guys, where's Morgan?" I asked, looking around frantically.

Suddenly, everyone was silent, looking around, scared. Then, I heard a sob, and I started walking around the couches to the bedroom. I knocked on her door. "M-Morgan? Are you o-okay?"

No answer.

"Morgan?" I repeated. "I'm coming in..." I said as I opened her door. I then saw her, cuddling her Mew plushie. Tears stained her face. I heard Hunter yell, "Is she in there?" I yelled back, "Yeah, just give me a second!"

She looked at me, fear-stricken. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?

She responded, "I... I don't really know... When the door wouldn't open... I ran in here because..... because I had a dream like this last night. I d-don't want that to happen in real life." Another tear rolled down her cheek.