Chapter 5

I was laying in bed, I wasn't comfortable knowing I was in someone else's house . Even though she was my friend it still made me uncomfortable .
Jason texted me and invited me out for dinner at his place after work, I agreed and was very excited .
Hey Taria do you think you can take me to Jason's house, he invited me to his place for dinner .
Of course, I'm glad y'all are getting close .
I smiled at her .
—-
At work I kept looking at the clock, we had another hour to go, I was ready to leave and see Jason .
When it was finally time, I went to Taria's to get ready I put on a silk black dress with lingerie underneath just Incase, it was always good to be prepared.

After hours of showering doing make up and my hair, I got in the car and Taria dropped me off

After hours of showering doing make up and my hair, I got in the car and Taria dropped me off .
She sprayed some type of Perfume on me .
What's that ?
My good luck perfume my mom gave me, she said put this on and it'll help things go good for you .
Oh.
I grabbed my purse from the back and nervous walked up to the door .
Good luck .
Taria whispered outside of her car .
He opened it and Taria pulled off .
Hey, glad you made it .
Couldn't miss it for the world .
I smiled as he took my bag and let me inside .
I'm sitting your bag on my bed upstairs, I promise you everything will still be in it when you get it back .
I giggled and took a seat at the dinner table as he walked upstairs .
He came back down and served me my food .
Baked Salmon, Asparagus, and Chocolate dipped Strawberries .
Looks yummy .
He pulled out the chair for me to sit .
Why thank you !
No problem miss lady .
We sat down and ate, we talked about family, our future, dumb things we did in the past etc. and who knew a dude could be so funny like him oh my - he had me in tears .
I laughed so hard it was embarrassing.
Glad to see you laughing at my horrible jokes .
No no they're good believe me, it's hard for
people to make someone like me laugh this freaking hard !!
He looked at me, smiling .
I finally stopped .
Thanks this was really good .
Your welcome, can I ask you something ?
Sure .
...why you single ? Your personality is beautiful, your a goddess . I just don't see you being the single type .
Oh uh...I just don't like to date .
Why not ?
I been hurt 1 time too many . I dated 3 times before finally realizing that dating isn't for me .
Oh...
I dated a boy named Mike, he cheated on me with my ex bestfriend, so you can kind of see why she is called my EX bestfriend because they was messing around behind my back for a minute . Then another boy named Tyler, he beat on me all the time . The lastly Zach, he told me I wasn't good enough and used some other hateful words towards me .
Damn, that's awful .
Yeah so it finally realized that maybe dating isn't for me .
Jason looked down .
Well it's getting late and I don't want to get back too late to where Taria is sleep and I have to make noise to get back in and wake her so I should be getting back .
I got out my cellphone to call my Uber .
Hello ?
Hi I need a Uber .
Of course, address please ?
Jason got up, grabbed me by my face and kissed me .
Hello ? The address please .
Jason took my phone out my hand and hung up .
He put me on the couch and got on top, he began to kiss me on my neck leaving hickeys .
He whispered in my ear .
I'm not like them other guys .
He ripped off my $60 dress, I cringed till he smirked and told me .
I'll replace it .
He saw my lingerie.
He smirked again .
Someone came prepared.
I giggled .
The rest of the night was nothing serious, he just kissed all on my body .
—-
The next morning I woke up to 5 missed calls from Taria .
Oh shit .
I got off the couch, I had to climb over Jason . I picked my panties up off the floor and slid them back on .
Jason fucked up my dress so I went to his dresser and put on a long shirt .
I cooked him breakfast, wrote him a note and bounced .
Hey :) ,
Last night was great, going to get foundation to put on all these hickeys you placed on my body so I can go to work without getting fired . See you next time !  xoxo
P.s your breakfast is on the table and um I kinda took one of your shirts to wear till I got home to change, since someone ripped up my dress...don't forget to replace it or I'll chop your balls off ;) .
Love , Majesty <3
—-
I got to Taria's house and hurried to changed, by the time I was finished I was 2 hours late for work so I said fuck it, I called off, poured me a glass of wine and watched some Tv .
Jason FaceTimed me 3 hours later .
You funny .
How ?
Thinking you just can leave then you take my shirt- no correction one of my FAVORITE marvel shirts .
Oh I'm sorry for taking one of your quote on quote favorite shirts since you fucked up my $60 dress that you need to replace by the way..so I won't go home butt naked .
Jason giggled .
Wow okay well I'll let you off easy since you made me some good ass breakfast.
Your welcome .
...thanks .
I washed it, I'll bring it back later today after I explain to Taria what went down lastnight .
Why you got to explain to her ?
Because when you coming in and out her house, staying with her that's what you do .
Awe . We'll see you later ima go head to the gym and do a little grocery shopping .
Alright see you later .