Chapter 17

The next morning we stood and watching as Anthony still sleep got carried out by children services.
A lady walked up to us holding out a form .
Sign here please, doesn't matter who .
I'm not signing that...
majesty trying to fight back tears walked out the room .
I took the pen out her hand and signed the form .
Thanks for the corporation, we will stay in touch, we will make monthly visits to make sure the house is in order before we make a final discussion about giving him back by the end of the year . Till then he will be with us .
Okay .
I walked out to the car, majesty's face drenched with tears .
We pulled off into the house .
Majesty ran inside, she didn't say anything to me for the rest of the night ..
——
I woke up the next morning, my back in pain from sleeping on the couch .
I saw majesty was up, I went into the room thinking maybe she'd be in a better mood .
Hey baby what you doing ?
I asked as I saw her get clothes out her closet and putting them in her suitcase

 Hey baby what you doing ?I asked as I saw her get clothes out her closet and putting them in her suitcase

She didn't say anything .
You know you can't ignore me forever, I apologized to you so there should be no reason you should be angry with me .
I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO BE UPSET, YOU GOT OUR SON TOOK FROM US BECAUSE YOU WASNT BEING A PARENT .
He will be back Majesty I -
HE SHOULDNT BE GONE PERIOD, HE SHOULD BE HERE WITH US .
Where are you going ?
....I'm going to stay with my mom for a while, I'll be back next month for when they do the house check and so I can see my baby but as for me and you being together, I think we need a break right now .
Baby don't do this, we just have to wait, the end of the year is almost here .
Jay your not listening....he wouldn't be gone if you just kept an eye on him, he's only 6, he doesn't know .
Majesty grabbed her bags and car keys .
I still love you
Majesty kissed Jay on the cheek then walked out .
Jason went over to the window, a tear fell down his cheek as she drove off .